Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from Sunshine and Birdie!

SageBear
November 3rd, 2010, 04:36 PM
Hi everyone! We're from Northern BC, we have a very self-assured kitty named Bird, he's 4 years old and just got himself a dog from the SPCA. His new friend is a Golden Retriever-Chow named Sunshine, and she's as sweet and funny as her name suggests. Its great to find this forum, very excited to find a whole bunch of pet lovers all in the same place! :cloud9:

I'm kind of a pet newbie, although I did overcome some pretty obnoxious/hilarious behavioural issues with my kitty, so while I don't really know if I'll have much constructive advice I'm really looking forward to reading and sharing stories and experiences!

luckypenny
November 3rd, 2010, 05:30 PM
Now Bird is one smart kitty to have adopted a rescue pup of his own :D.

Any chance we can get some photos of Birdie and Sunshine :goodvibes:?

Welcome to pets.ca, SageBear. Looking forward to getting to know you and your fuzzbutts :).

Sylvie
November 3rd, 2010, 08:09 PM
Welcome to the site.

SageBear
November 3rd, 2010, 08:12 PM
Lol uh oh! You asked for pics.. and I'm so proud of my critters I couldn't choose! Happy to share, these ones are Sunshine, the fluffier ones are when we first got her (last spring, just in time for her to blow that lovely fluffy coat), and the other one is from August-ish.

SageBear
November 3rd, 2010, 08:18 PM
And here's Bird. Not sure if you can tell.. but that little monster is 16 lbs. And full of vinegar.. if i didn't keep him inside by choice I'd have to for fear he'd hunt the neighbourhood children :( Sadly, i'm not kidding, we have to be very careful of him around anyone smaller than I am, and small dogs were out of the question. He loves his people and he tolerates his dog very well, even playing with her at times, and he gets/gives affection non-stop, he's just pretty sure the rest of the world is either out to get him or edible.

marko
November 4th, 2010, 07:44 AM
Welcome to the forum SageBear! really cute pix!

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Welcome to the board, SageBear! Your furbabies are gorgeous! :flirt:

Dog Dancer
November 4th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Your furbabies are lovely! Thank you for adopting (thanks for letting them Bird). Yeah, Bird looks like he has attitude plus in the last pic.:laughing:

luckypenny
November 4th, 2010, 11:56 PM
Aww, they're both so adorable :cloud9:. Is Sunshine's mouth all blue?

Melinda
November 5th, 2010, 07:31 AM
what gorgeous babies you have!! welcome to the forum