Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

saying hi . . . !!!

jack&junior
November 3rd, 2010, 04:33 AM
My name is talha , i have two dogs named jack and junior and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here! I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.

Melinda
November 3rd, 2010, 05:45 AM
welcome to the forum what breed(s) are Jack and Junior?

Sylvie
November 3rd, 2010, 09:16 AM
Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of good people here. Enjoy

Oh yeah, we are a little pushy about pictures.

So where are they :laughing::laughing:

BenMax
November 3rd, 2010, 09:30 AM
Hi and welcome to the board!:)

Yup - hope you have a camera because you are going to be hounded for pics of your furbabes.

pbpatti
November 3rd, 2010, 11:45 AM
Welcome to pets. you will find all kinds of information here, and yes we like pictures..:D patti

rainbow
November 3rd, 2010, 12:37 PM
Ummmm ....you guys are welcoming a banned user. :o

Melinda
November 3rd, 2010, 02:13 PM
how can he/she be banned when they just joined??? *L* I'm lost (which is nothing new)

Masha
November 3rd, 2010, 02:22 PM
I looked through this user's posts and dont see anything weird or ban worthy... did i miss something? :shrug:

pbpatti
November 3rd, 2010, 04:19 PM
hmmmmm, don't know why either, perhaps one of the mods can let us know??? patti

chico2
November 3rd, 2010, 04:21 PM
that's strange..but i suppose there is a reason:shrug:

Love4himies
November 3rd, 2010, 05:29 PM
how can he/she be banned when they just joined??? *L* I'm lost (which is nothing new)

Me too :shrug:

rainbow
November 5th, 2010, 02:55 PM
I am guessing that the OP made a 4th post that broke the rules and it was removed. :shrug:

Maybe one of the mods will read this thread and let us know.

BenMax
November 5th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Wow....unbelievable...easy come easy go I guess.

Britney Spears
November 8th, 2010, 05:12 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum talha.Yeah forums are the best source of sharing ideas and information with each other and I hope we will share some useful information and other ideas here.
Regards,
Ali.

Sumbunny2
November 12th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Let's get started! What a great way to converse with other animal people.:highfive: