Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

my loveing dog

kyman1971
November 2nd, 2010, 05:58 PM
I loved my little dog so much i had for 7 years her name was (LITTLE BIT) taco bell dog she loved every one a little boy came to the house and when he left she ran out the door my wife did not see her get out she is a house dog she seen my 2 dogs out back and wonted to play and 1 killed her she was my baby i was not there to save her.i been so sad and crying over her cant sleep i dont have kids she was my kid i love so much she allways on me sleep next to me see me off to work and there when i come home.how do you move on with out you friend and your baby it happen oct 30 2010 can anyone help me under stand maybe ill see her in the after life i lost 2 babys this year the other one was 14 it was not as hard she was in bad health (LITTLE BIT ) was a very good dog little bit i love you so mush we hade a good life with each other i will never for get you love daddy

luckypenny
November 2nd, 2010, 06:37 PM
I am truly very sorry for the loss of Little Bit's life :(.

If you have two dogs out back that would kill another dog, please, please do everything humanly possible so that no other animal or human has access to them. God forbid if a child were to venture into your yard.

:rip: Little Bit :candle:

aws1
November 3rd, 2010, 09:34 AM
I can not put into words how you must feel after loosing a dear friend like Little Bit.Please try not to be to hard on your self. It will not help ! I believe that we all one day will be reunited with the ones that we loved. Stay strong and remember the good that Little Bit brought to your life
:rip: Little Bit :angel2:

growler~GateKeeper
November 17th, 2010, 10:39 PM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Little Bit :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug: