Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missing Cat in Ottawa

izzykan
November 2nd, 2010, 06:34 PM
Our cat disappeared from our home on October 30th. She is a 6 month old blue calico (beige, grey and brown) with a collar and a blue bell. Comes to the name Charlotte. We are located in the South Keys area near Cahill/Ashpark/Southport. If you have any information please call 613-733-1578. We really miss her.

izzykan
November 4th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Our cat was killed by a car. I hope everyone else here has a happier outcome.

Love4himies
November 4th, 2010, 02:39 PM
I am so sorry to hear that. :( :grouphug:

krdahmer
November 4th, 2010, 02:49 PM
:( Oh no, I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug::cry:

izzykan
November 4th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Thank you so very much, both of you. It's heartbreaking really. :cry2:

Winston
November 4th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Im so sorry for your loss. Be sure to know that your little sweetheart is running free of pain at the Rainbow Bridge.....

RIP seet little one :cat:

Dog Dancer
November 4th, 2010, 05:46 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. It's heartbreaking to lose our furbabies. Know that Charlotte is pain free now at the Rainbow Bridge and waiting to see you later. RIP Charlotte you were loved.

cpietra16
November 4th, 2010, 07:29 PM
I am sorry to hear of your loss. :rip:little Charlotte.:(

izzykan
November 4th, 2010, 07:36 PM
You folks are all very kind. Thank you so much. :pawprint:

izzykan
November 6th, 2010, 09:25 PM
I hope it's ok to do this. :) Although we had a nightmarish experience losing our cat, some good came out of it and I would like to share it with those who are interested. I posted about it on my blog: http://suffonsifisms.wordpress.com/2010/11/06/pet-adoption-the-humane-approach/. :pawprint:

My heart was warmed by the people here who, even though complete strangers, took the time to post some kind words. They meant a lot during our ordeal. Thank you again. :grouphug:

Love4himies
November 6th, 2010, 09:41 PM
izzykan, you will be hard pressed to find a forum of more caring people than pets.ca. If you love and care for your pets, we will love you. :grouphug:

Once again, I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

Dog Dancer
November 6th, 2010, 09:44 PM
izzykan, what a lovely tribute to Charlotte your blog is. And now you have a wonderful new kitty. Charlotte would be happy that you have rescued another kitty to fill the void she left. She trained you well! Congratulations on your new kitty, and judging by your blog you'll fit in really well here. I hope you stick around!

Love4himies
November 6th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Charlotte would be pleased that you choose to adopt from the OHS. Congrats on you new kitty. I am sure Minerva will repay you with unconditional love that your children will cherish forever. :grouphug:

BTW, Mr. Harper's wife, Laureen, I believe sits on the board of the OHS and they foster kitties from there. ;).

izzykan
November 6th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Thank you! I have every intention of sticking around! :goodvibes: I'm so happy I found this friendly place.

No, I didn't know the Harpers were involved in the OHS. I wonder how many kitties get to rattle around at 24 Sussex! :cat: How nice.

Love4himies
November 7th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Thank you! I have every intention of sticking around! :goodvibes: I'm so happy I found this friendly place.

No, I didn't know the Harpers were involved in the OHS. I wonder how many kitties get to rattle around at 24 Sussex! :cat: How nice.

http://pm.gc.ca/eng/feature.asp?pageId=73

izzykan
November 7th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Fantastic! :) Thanks!