Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sasha and Nanook and Thorin

pbpatti
October 31st, 2010, 03:18 PM
rgeurts and me took our doggies for a walk yesterday and I remembered to bring my camera and took a couple od pics. Hope you enjoy.

more to come...

pbpatti
October 31st, 2010, 03:28 PM
Thorin looks so regal in this picture.

Nookie Monster with a smile on his face

Nanook saying goodbye

a few more to come...

pbpatti
October 31st, 2010, 03:37 PM
Sorry no more. I tried to upload a couple of videos and could not. enjoy the previous photos....patti

chico2
October 31st, 2010, 04:01 PM
patti,the photos are great,little nanook ,looks like a healthy pup, sasha and thorin look beautiful.
looks like you had a great day:thumbs up

Rgeurts
October 31st, 2010, 06:13 PM
Awww! They turned out cute patti!! Thank you :D
Nanook and Sasha are just soooo cute together! She's such a sweet girl :cloud9::lovestruck:

I wish Thorin was more social. Someday soon we will have him rehab'd so he can join the fun. He's my beautiful, calm boy :lovestruck:

Nanook is actually chubby now. The vet put him on a little diet, so the Pancreas-V is definitely working :D
He still has a pretty bad case of "pred-head", but hopefully his little head will catch up with his body once he's off the meds.

hazelrunpack
October 31st, 2010, 09:32 PM
I'm so envious that you guys can get together like that! :cloud9: They're all looking so good!

Rgeurts
October 31st, 2010, 11:06 PM
I'm so envious that you guys can get together like that! :cloud9: They're all looking so good!

It's awesome! patti is a wonderful person, alot of fun.
She went to the "Farm of Fear" (haunted corn maze and abandoned barn)with me last night, was a blast :D

If you're ever up this way, you're welcome to join us!

rainbow
November 1st, 2010, 02:08 AM
Wonderful pics of all three puppers :lovestruck: and I also love the one of Thorin in the car. :cloud9:

Nanook is looking great and glad to hear that he's doing well. :thumbs up

Hope you guys get to meet up often. :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2010, 07:41 PM
It's awesome! patti is a wonderful person, alot of fun.
She went to the "Farm of Fear" (haunted corn maze and abandoned barn)with me last night, was a blast :D

If you're ever up this way, you're welcome to join us!
LOL hazel doesn't get out much :o, but thanks for the offer! :D If I ever do get up that way, I'm for sure going to take you up on it! :thumbs up

pbpatti
November 1st, 2010, 07:46 PM
I wish I was able to post the videos because they are really cute. I am not computer savvy so, sorry not this time. rgeurts thank you for the kind words.

:offtopic:hijack my own thread...you should have heard rgeurts scream like a little girl at the haunted farm:crazy::laughing::laughing:.....it was alot of fun we are planning on returning next year. patti

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2010, 08:16 PM
:laughing:

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Think Rgeurts is going to wanna go next year? :p

Dee-O-Gee
November 1st, 2010, 10:10 PM
Looks like you guys had a great time on your walk. Love the Nookie Monster smiley picture! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2010, 10:11 PM
He does have a very nice smile! :flirt:

luckypenny
November 2nd, 2010, 09:39 AM
Despite Nanook's medical issues, he always looks so darn happy :goodvibes: :cloud9:. Sasha and Thorin look wonderful :lovestruck:. Glad you all had such a good time :thumbs up.

14+kitties
November 2nd, 2010, 11:04 AM
I love those pics! All the puppers look so so happy!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Rgeurts
November 3rd, 2010, 10:26 PM
I wish I was able to post the videos because they are really cute. I am not computer savvy so, sorry not this time. rgeurts thank you for the kind words.

:offtopic:hijack my own thread...you should have heard rgeurts scream like a little girl at the haunted farm:crazy::laughing::laughing:.....it was alot of fun we are planning on returning next year. patti

LOL... the only reason you didn't scream like a little girl is because you went ahead a few steps and missed the brunt of it!! Patti was our fearless leader ;)

I'm REALLY looking forward to next year :D

pbpatti
November 3rd, 2010, 10:42 PM
lol... The only reason you didn't scream like a little girl is because you went ahead a few steps and missed the brunt of it!! Patti was our fearless leader ;)she's right i did miss most of it or i too would have screamed like a little girl..:laughing:

i'm really looking forward to next year :d ditto me too!

SageBear
November 4th, 2010, 12:03 AM
What beautiful puppies!! Thanks so much for sharing! Put a huge smile on my face :D