Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Time for pics

LoveCharlie
October 29th, 2010, 08:13 PM
A few weeks ago, I took Charlie for a vacation. We visited my mom in New Brunswick. It was his first long drive in the car besides around town here in Halifax. Charlie did SO good, he did not make a noise and slept most of the way. He was the perfect guest at my mom's house (he probably knew she's not crazy about animals in her house :rolleyes:). I did take some pictures. Hope you enjoy them. :lovestruck:

LoveCharlie
October 29th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Some more...

pbpatti
October 29th, 2010, 08:25 PM
It looks like Charlie made himself right at home at your mom's. He is really handsome:cloud9:...patti

Marty11
October 29th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Beautiful pics......:thumbs up

Dog Dancer
October 29th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Great pics, love the halloween pic. Charlie is very handsome and proud looking.

hazelrunpack
October 29th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Love the one of Charlie with the Pup-o-lantern! :laughing: He's such a cutie, how could your Mom mind having him around? Especially since he was being so well-behaved! :angel:

luckypenny
October 29th, 2010, 11:02 PM
What a handsome boy Charlie is :flirt:. Love the pumpkin too! Did you make that?

TeriM
October 29th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Charlie is such a handsome pup :lovestruck:.

LoveCharlie
October 30th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Love the one of Charlie with the Pup-o-lantern! :laughing: He's such a cutie, how could your Mom mind having him around? Especially since he was being so well-behaved! :angel:

My mom gets grossed out by animals very easily. For the longest time, she wouldn't even eat in a house that had a pet or eat food prepared by someone who owned animals... But she is a lot better now. She played with Charlie and even let him sit on her lap one evening. :cloud9: He's so lovable and charming, she couldn't resist. She loves animal, but doesn't like to touch them.

Yes I made the Cocker Pumpkin myself. It took a long time because I didn't have the right tools, and I still have a nasty cut on my finger. But it was worth it. I have the most original pumpking on our street :D

rainbow
November 1st, 2010, 02:48 AM
It's easy to see why your mom took to Charlie ....he looks very charming. :lovestruck:

chico2
November 7th, 2010, 04:29 PM
L-C,I just love Charlies reddish color coat,he is very pretty,beautiful pics:cloud9: