colleend2006
October 28th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Help
Frankie slipped out. He is has never been outside. Tatoo ABCX214
Amicus and Bourquin area.

hazelrunpack
October 28th, 2010, 11:29 PM
Oh, he's beautiful, Colleen!

If he's only an indoor cat, he may not have gone far! Have you checked under the porch or in any bushes nearby? If you have some highly scented food--like tuna--it may draw him out.

Have you contacted vets and shelters in your area in case someone found him and dropped him off? Posters might be helpful, too!

Hope you find Frankie soon! :goodvibes:

Love4himies
October 29th, 2010, 07:57 AM
OMG, he looks just like my Jasper :cloud9::lovestruck:

As you are aware, Ragdolls don't have too much aggression in them so I hope you find him soon :pray::pray::pray:

If he is an indoor only cat, he is probably NOT FAR. He has probably found a spot to hide and will not come out during the day or evening, even if he hears you calling him. I can pretty much guarantee it ;)

Can you leave a box outside with something of his (a blanket) or a worn shirt of yours? Even some of his dirty litter so he can smell his way back home. If you can, check on it through out the night.

When you go looking for him at night, bring a flashlight so you can see the reflection of his eyes. Ask you neighbours to look under their decks, in their sheds or any other place a cat can fit into and not be seen.

My parents found a cat under their deck that only lived a couple of doors down from them. An indoor only kitty, who got out when company left the door open :frustrated:. It was missing for 5 days and the owners were crawling the neighbourhood looking for him, but he wouldn't come out from under the deck to show himself. The only way he was found was that my mom when down the basement at 4AM and saw him looking into their basement window :eek:.

Jasper got lost last summer and even with our calling and calling, shaking the threat bag, he would not come out of the long grass he got lost in on my property line. He was huddled down in 3 feet tall grass, and only by luck I walked by and was calling him, I heard a faint meow. He wouldn't even move when I parted the grass and looked down at him. We were looking for him for hours and he was only 50 feet away.

Good luck and please keep us informed :pray: :grouphug::grouphug:

Love4himies
November 2nd, 2010, 06:35 PM
Any updates????