Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello From The Golden Furry Gang in Montreal !

Goldenbear
October 27th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Rusty (7yrs):pawprint: looks after his sister Peaches (13+ yrs):pawprint:.We almost lost her a year ago with 2 life threatening infections & kidney failure.With round the clock medical attention & special feeding techniques for almost 2 months our old girl is back to her old self (a little slower of course) Rusty was rescued from a backyard breeder in very poor health at a little over 1 year of age. We gave him his youth back & an older sister to look out for him. It turns out he is very happy to protect her as well.. There is a 6.5 year age gap between them & he keeps her feeling younger every day... Their little (!) brother Toby :pawprint:, a 7year old 18lb blond & white short hair cat (also a rescue from Florida) tends to control both his brother & sister with very little difficulty....:pawprint:

diandpat
October 28th, 2010, 06:20 AM
WELCOME GOLDENBEAR!!!! Nice to see you on pets.ca.

Just a heads up...people are going to pester for pictures right out of the gate so you should start resizing now LOL

Look forward to your input on the board. You will learn so much too!!!!

Hugs to Peaches and Rusty!

Melinda
October 28th, 2010, 06:34 AM
hello Goldenbear, sounds like you have a wonderful fur family, ummm where are the pics??? *S*

Goldenbear
October 28th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Hello Diane,
Long time , no see you guys(shorter distance on walks for the senior pack members these days)...
Peaches,Rusty & Toby say "Woof","Woof","Meow".
It's taken me this long to figure out how to join up properly...
Now I'll try to create an album & upload some images...
Going to be difficult to decide which ones out of thousands from over the years...Stay tuned ,you'll soon see some familiar faces...
Hugs'n'cookies for Ginger & Hobo:pawprint:

Goldenbear
October 28th, 2010, 10:09 AM
I have uploaded a profile picture that I thought would be visible with every entry I send to the board but I don't know why I can't see it....
:pawprint:

diandpat
October 28th, 2010, 10:25 AM
You're right about the walks...Ginger just can't go that far anymore. We stick to the park mostly. I'll pay a ticket if I get one...it is what she loves.

The profile pic is only for your profile. Click on "userCP" and "edit avatar" and upload a pic there. That one will appear with all your posts beside your name.

Miss seeing you and your gang on our walks too. Hope all are well.

Look forward to your album...and don't leave Toby out! lol

Sylvie
October 28th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the board.

Sure can't wait to see pics of your furkids :D

Lost mine a few weeks ago and just love GR's

Goldenbear
October 28th, 2010, 11:54 AM
O.K. Done...Thanks...I have uploaded about 30 pics....
Take a look ...Enjoy !:pawprint:

Goldenbear
October 28th, 2010, 11:55 AM
I have uploaded about 30 pics for now in our Album...Enjoy!:pawprint:

Goldenbear
October 28th, 2010, 11:56 AM
I have uplaoded about 30 pics for now in our album,enjoy!:pawprint:

shirley1011
October 28th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Beautiful dogs
I loved the picture of the "bookends"

luckypenny
October 28th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Going to be difficult to decide which ones out of thousands from over the years...

That's ok, you can upload them all, we won't mind :D.

Welcome to pets.ca, Goldenbear :).

Goldenbear
October 28th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Welcome to the board.

Sure can't wait to see pics of your furkids :D

Lost mine a few weeks ago and just love GR's
Sorry to hear about your Golden , after the scare we had last year , it just makes you want to be with them every last possible moment.....
:(:pawprint:

Sylvie
October 28th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Thank you. We miss him terribly.

Also thank you for the golden fix. I love your pictures. :lovestruck:

luckypenny
October 28th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Love your choice of photos :cloud9:. It's obvious Toby, Peaches, and Rusty are well loved....and deservedly spoiled as well :lovestruck:.

hazelrunpack
October 28th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Beautiful furfamily, Goldenbear! :lovestruck: Welcome to the board! :D