Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Glad to find this forum

Bella's Family
October 25th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Hello to all. I'm happy to have found this place!

We are the proud and loving owners of one beautiful female chocolate named Bella. She is 18 months old and we absolutely adore her - so much so that we are getting another chocolate next month that we've already named "Sophie".

Looking forward to spending some time here and comparing notes on training, health and overall fun with our pups.

marko
October 25th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Welcome to the forum BF! Glad you found us and i hope you enjoy your stay!

pbpatti
October 25th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Welcome, I also have a Choc.Lab in my house...I really don't think that I could handle two of her, congrats on bringing a second into your home. Please post some pic's of your furbaby so we can ooh and awwww...patti

Rgeurts
October 25th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Welcome, I also have a Choc.Lab in my house...I really don't think that I could handle two of her, congrats on bringing a second into your home. Please post some pic's of your furbaby so we can ooh and awwww...patti

And she's a doll :D

Welcome to the forum!!!

Sib.HuskyMom
October 25th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Welcome to the forum!
I love chocolate labs, they're so beautiful.
And wanna hear something funny? I've always thought that if I ever had twin girls (the 2 legged kind, not 4), that I would name them Isabella (Bella) and Sophie. :laughing:

luckypenny
October 25th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Welcome Bella's Family :).

Can't wait to see pics :goodvibes:.

hazelrunpack
October 25th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Welcome to the board, Bella's family! And yes, pics are an absolute must! Labbies are good people :dog:

Dee-O-Gee
October 25th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Welcome to the forum Bella.

We have 2 dogs and 2 cats but one of our cats (umh 'r, 'cuse me our daughter's) is named Bella. :D

Would love to see pictures of Bella soon in your spare time. :whistle: