Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nice to see Bo so content.

Goldfields
October 25th, 2010, 10:43 AM
These photo's of Bo are not clear, taken from a distance when the light was going but I looked at him rolling and chewing a stick and realised I hadn't seen him so happy since we got him back. He's usually all fired up, moving all the time, not doing the normal relaxed doggy things. It'll be good if he settles right down before our hot Summer weather arrives.

Dog Dancer
October 25th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Isn't it wonderful when they're so relaxed and happy! Bo looks lovely.

chico2
October 25th, 2010, 05:03 PM
goldfields,i really love shelties and little bo looks like a really happy pup:cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
October 25th, 2010, 10:04 PM
He is so beautiful! I had a sheltie and he was one of my favorite dogs!

hazelrunpack
October 25th, 2010, 10:54 PM
He's looking pretty happy and self-content, Goldfields :flirt: Such a cutie!

Dee-O-Gee
October 25th, 2010, 10:55 PM
How old is Bo now Goldfields?

He sure does look happy just gnawing away. What a handsome boy! :cloud9:

rainbow
October 25th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Gorgeous boy. :lovestruck:

Goldfields
October 25th, 2010, 11:36 PM
The name is Betty, girls. Ummm, Bo and his brother Dundee have just turned 7, klm. You tell me why he does this? Turn on a hose and he will madly run circles, but it may be circles around a hose coiled on the ground, circles around the clothes hoist, so close that he is almost touching it, and he's barking with excitement. I am assuming that they tied him up, what do you think? He's been back here about 20 months and finally starting to "unwind", :) , aka slowing down, seeing I try to distract him with a pat. Must be something to do with the dog that sired them, Bo and Dundee are my only two that get excited by water.
The shelties have personality plus, don't they TQ?

Kodie's Mom
October 29th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Aww, very nice.