Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

More furries *S*

Tundra_Queen
October 25th, 2010, 03:24 AM
Here are some of Darby and Mirabelle in the porch enjoying the sunshine.

I don't know how the heck Darby got herself in there but the squishiness doesn't seem to bother her. :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
October 25th, 2010, 03:30 AM
Tegan, Darby and Mindy

Mindy cooling off her tummy. :laughing: She loves tummy rubs too!

another pic of squished Darby LOL

Tundra_Queen
October 25th, 2010, 03:36 AM
Mindy and Tegan in the living room. Mindy likes to lie under the cathouse there.

These boys sure like to cuddle...u can tell winter is coming. LOL

And don't these 2 look like little angels? LOL Don't let them fool ya for a second! Darby has taken up chewing on the vacumn cleaner cord and has punctured it with a million holes. I think it's pay back cause I've put her on a diet...or at least I'm trying.

14+kitties
October 25th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Awwwww :cloud9: Love Darby and Mirabelle in/on their little house.

chico2
October 25th, 2010, 09:20 AM
awww tq,what a lovely bunch you have:cloud9:

Love4himies
October 25th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Hmmmmm, do I recall about a year or so ago, that you were worried about O'Shawnessy and Willie getting along when you first got O'Shawnnessey. Looks like they are getting along just fine now :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

And of course Darby and Mirabelle are two peas in a pod :cloud9::lovestruck:, I just can't believe they are not related.

hazelrunpack
October 25th, 2010, 01:09 PM
:eek: I almost missed this set!!! I love love love the squished Darby pics! :lovestruck: She looks so cozy!!

Whatever possessed you to post pics I hope comes by again soon! :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
October 25th, 2010, 07:31 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments. *S*

Hmmmmm, do I recall about a year or so ago, that you were worried about O'Shawnessy and Willie getting along when you first got O'Shawnnessey. Looks like they are getting along just fine now :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

And of course Darby and Mirabelle are two peas in a pod :cloud9::lovestruck:, I just can't believe they are not related.

L4H...it was 2 years ago,,can't believe how fast time went. And Willie is still rough on OS, so I have to watch them and get willie away from him at times as he doesn't understand that when OS starts to MEOWWWWW it means he is getting squished! Willie chases Mirabelle around the house and she will finally hide under the chair in the livingroom and growl at him,,,but he doesn't get it; so I have to shoo him away. When he tries stuff on Darby she just SMACKS him on the head! :laughing:

Willie is still learning cat body language, but he has come a long way. He is even eating turkey now!! Not raw but at least meat. Pretty good for a cat that took a year to get off dry and completely on canned food. *doing the happy dance* :D I even cooked the kitties their very own turkey a few days after Thanksgiving! Then I freeze it and take pieces out as I need it. They love it!

:eek: I almost missed this set!!! I love love love the squished Darby pics! :lovestruck: She looks so cozy!!

Whatever possessed you to post pics I hope comes by again soon! :thumbs up

Thanks hazel. I had actually forgotten I had all those pics in the camera before my batteries died. Was surprised when I went to post the two I just took and found a whole heap more! LOL

rainbow
October 26th, 2010, 01:16 AM
Awwww, what cute pics of your fuzzbutts. :lovestruck:

LOL ....Willie seems obsessed with O"Shawnessey. :laughing:

TeriM
October 26th, 2010, 01:24 AM
Adorable pictures of your furries TQ :cloud9:.

Tundra_Queen
October 26th, 2010, 06:06 AM
rainbow, Willie and OS are very good buddies. They seem to like to cuddle together and OS likes everyone!

Thanks Terri *S*

Love4himies
October 26th, 2010, 06:47 AM
Thanks everyone for your comments. *S*

L4H...it was 2 years ago,,can't believe how fast time went. And Willie is still rough on OS, so I have to watch them and get willie away from him at times as he doesn't understand that when OS starts to MEOWWWWW it means he is getting squished! Willie chases Mirabelle around the house and she will finally hide under the chair in the livingroom and growl at him,,,but he doesn't get it; so I have to shoo him away. When he tries stuff on Darby she just SMACKS him on the head! :laughing:
Two years :eek:, boy is time ever going fast.

Willie is still learning cat body language, but he has come a long way. He is even eating turkey now!! Not raw but at least meat. Pretty good for a cat that took a year to get off dry and completely on canned food. *doing the happy dance* :D I even cooked the kitties their very own turkey a few days after Thanksgiving! Then I freeze it and take pieces out as I need it. They love it!

:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

Way to go, Willie, it can be so difficult to get kitties off kibble,

Tundra_Queen
October 26th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Darby will steal Mindy's kibble if I don't shoo her away, most of the time I have to feed Mindy in the Powder room. LOL