I told ya to stop it!!

Tundra_Queen
October 25th, 2010, 04:18 AM
Don't u smack me!

Don't mess with me I'm PMSing!

Gee females! Ya can't live with em and ya can't live without em! *sigh*

14+kitties
October 25th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Ha!! Too funny! That's about how it happens here too. One starts it, the other finishes it. :cloud9: I love your cat tree. You and your son did a great job on it. :thumbs up

Love4himies
October 25th, 2010, 09:39 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Great story :thumbs up. Typical cats :laughing:

chico2
October 25th, 2010, 10:17 AM
that's soo funny:laughing:and very typical..
love the cat-tree too:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
October 25th, 2010, 01:57 PM
:laughing: What a couple of characters!! Love the storyline!!

Tundra_Queen
October 25th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Thanks everyone! Those 2 are very funny at times...it cracks me up to watch their antics! :laughing: Mirabelle is getting more forceful in her older age too........ it is good to see she is not putting up with the antics of the males like she use to! :laughing:

Thanks re the cat tree. It gives them hours of entertainment and I have a bird feeder outside that window so they can lay there and look out the window. That is why the blind is pulled right to the top so nothing interferes with the view. Cause if it does, they will yank at the blinds until I pull it up again. :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
October 25th, 2010, 11:02 PM
and I have a bird feeder outside that window so they can lay there and look out the window. That is why the blind is pulled right to the top so nothing interferes with the view. Cause if it does, they will yank at the blinds until I pull it up again. :laughing:

So TQ, do Mirabelle and O'Shawnnessey sit and watch the birds and chirp, howl, coo, or whatever other sounds they can come up with? :shrug:

That would give me hours of enjoyment just wanting their antics. :)

rainbow
October 25th, 2010, 11:33 PM
:laughing: Your captions are hilarious. :D

That happens here all the time too only I usually intervene cuz Ziggy gets way too aggresive at times. :frustrated:

Mirabelle and O"Shawnessey are too cute and I love the first pic. :lovestruck: I also love your cat tree ....is it sitting on a table? What an excellent job you did. :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
October 26th, 2010, 07:34 AM
Oh crap! I typed a long post and it disappeared! :wall::frustrated: I hate when that happens. trying this again....

rainbow...the cat tree is not on a table. It is made with 4 X 4's and there is a house on the bottom with a flat roof with the 4 x 4's going thru the roof to give it more stability. I wanted this one to last and to built strong. And it is...it weighs a ton. We used old wood siding from the house for the house for the cats. Mindy can even fit thru the house door! :laughing:

Mirabelle has rolled off the top platform when her and OS have been rassling and landed on the platform below. Sometimes OS forgets Mirabelle isn't as big as Willie is and plays too rough with her.

Love4himies
October 26th, 2010, 07:38 AM
rainbow...the cat tree is not on a table. It is made with 4 X 4's and there is a house on the bottom with a flat roof with the 4 x 4's going thru the roof to give it more stability. I wanted this one to last and to built strong. And it is...it weighs a ton. We used old wood siding from the house for the house for the cats. Mindy can even fit thru the house door! :laughing:

Great job :thumbs up, that is the perfect cat stand :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
October 26th, 2010, 07:39 AM
klmccallum, Mirabelle, OS, Darby and Willie all lay on the platforms or the windowsills too and watch the birds.

OS sort of warbles under his breath when he sees the birds and that is how he talks to me too. He talks a lot more in the past year. When he is laying out in the porch and I want him to come into the house so hubs and I can get outside, he will warble at me. I tell him I know he doesn't want to move and I'm sorry and he tells me I've right he doesn't. It's very cute! :laughing:

Darby does this noise too when she sees the birds, but I can't really explain it. It's not the same as OS but it's just as cute. :D

Mirabelle and Willie don't talk when watching the birds though.