Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

my babies!

debanneball
September 14th, 2004, 02:55 PM
:D :D This was taken last week. Stella turned 10 months, and Lucky turned 10 years. :D :D

meggie1425
September 14th, 2004, 03:00 PM
How adorable :D (i assume stella is the one that looks like a german shepherd, and Lucky is the one that lucks like a lab?) :p

krdahmer
September 14th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Ya I was gonna assume that too....look on the face is like...."man puppies can really wear ya out"!!! Too cute!!! :D

iRONKNiGHT
September 14th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Ohh my how cute :) and talk about a Timeline Difference :) that's a hugh difference Debanneball :)

Sneaky2006
September 14th, 2004, 10:04 PM
That picture is too cute! I love it!!! :) :)

debanneball
September 15th, 2004, 04:58 AM
Thanks everyone...yes, huge difference, but Lucky needed some 'life' back as she had lost her older sister and was alone. We waited close to 2 years before getting Stella. This was LADY. We got Lady from the Humane society as they were going to put her down as "she was an older female with tumors". We cleaned her up, gave her a good life, and she lived with us for 4 years one week. To this day I miss her!!!

Sneaky2006
September 15th, 2004, 07:05 AM
That is so sad about Lady.... Thank YOU for making her last years good ones!
And you will never stop missing her! :)

BamaRama
September 15th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Beautiful dogs, Debanneball :)

Princesss04
September 15th, 2004, 09:07 AM
They are so cute, I love that picture the one dog is like can we just sleep and the other one is like lets play come on come on I AM WAITING! :D

Cinnabear
September 15th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Nice pics. :D Kinda of bittersweet.

TalonsMa
September 15th, 2004, 04:48 PM
What a sweet picture! They look like they are great buds :D

wAggie
September 16th, 2004, 08:31 PM
beaaauuuuuuuuuuuutiful!!!

did they always get along so well? heh, the younger seems like a push-over ;)

debanneball
September 17th, 2004, 05:04 AM
Quite the opposite. Stella (gsd) is a bully. She's so possessive, jealous, everything has to be hers...now Lucky, she shares, she gives; we used to leave out a 'cookie buffet' for Lucky, but when we got Lady, Lady hogged the bowl of cookies and wouldn't let dog or cat near her. So, we removed it. Lucky let her have it, no problem. Lucky let the puppy come in the house, and loved her from the time she looked like a dog...say 3 months. My neighbours say 'all dogs should be like Lucky'. :D

chico2
September 17th, 2004, 06:36 AM
Lady was a beautiful dog,there is something very special about GSD...and your Lucky must have gotten a new lease on life with Stella,a beautiful pair!

BigDog
September 17th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Your Lucky is a perfect dog, if we can use this word for a dog - it can't describe all those treasures these animals keep in their souls and share with us... congratulations, YOU are lucky

wAggie
September 17th, 2004, 09:22 PM
ahhahaha

sounds like Chocolate and Honey!!

maybe it's the older male who's the "better" companion

the young females are still immature. ;)