Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Free to ANY home!

Lucky Rescue
September 14th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Hi, my name is Stinkerbell, and my mom is sick of me. I am fat and greedy, and LOVE to claw your furniture. Oh, and I'm insanely terrified of everyone, so just pass the food (and lots of it) under the bed where I'll be for 3 or 4 months.
Once I get to really know you, I'll be glad to get on your lap when you're trying to type, and bite you pretty hard on the chin. I'm sure you'll get used to it!
I can also rearrange your decor at night, while I obsessively hunt down any bug on the premises. I'm sure you won't mind your house being trashed, but at least you will have no insect pests!
Just don't try to put me in one of those carry cases for trips to the vet, unless you want your hands shredded.
I hope you have other cats, because I'll eat all their food too, and help them stay slim and trim!
Hope to hear from anyone stupid or masochistic enough to want me! Contact me at imapaininthebutt@fatass.com

Sneaky2006
September 14th, 2004, 02:31 PM
HAHA! :D You may want to add that this cat has dander. In case someone has allergies or will have allergies in about a month! :D

Luba
September 14th, 2004, 03:24 PM
I'll take Stinkerbelle on one condition.....

uhm....how can I say this...

STUFFED!!!

LMAO
kidding ;)

chico2
September 14th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Lucky...Stinkerbell sounds just like a perfect little female kitty :D :D :D don't you just love her to bits!!!

Lucky Rescue
September 14th, 2004, 07:35 PM
STUFFED!!!

She IS stuffed...today she's stuffed with Fancy Feast. :D

No takers, I guess? :rolleyes:

GsdDiamond
September 15th, 2004, 04:00 PM
The e-mail doesn't work! How come??? I want that cat!!!! I can (hehehe) already think of (hehehe) who I want to give her to (HAHAHAHAHA)..... I mean....she's soooooooo pretty!

Cactus Flower
September 15th, 2004, 04:59 PM
LuckyRescue, please put an "Adoption Fee" on this ad, or your post will be removed.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Rescue
September 15th, 2004, 09:50 PM
LuckyRescue, please put an "Adoption Fee"

LOL - I'll PAY someone to take her!!! Why should I be the only one to suffer her 'tude??

Sneaky2006
September 15th, 2004, 10:54 PM
I could use some extra money.... how much???! :D :rolleyes:

Lucky Rescue
September 16th, 2004, 02:22 PM
how much???!

Considering that the Evil little Porker wee'd on my computer chair, name the amount! :mad:

Writing4Fun
September 16th, 2004, 02:25 PM
I'm sooo sorry for laughing, Lucky (or, should we call you "Un-Lucky?)! :p

Cinnabear
September 16th, 2004, 02:46 PM
OMG LOL on your chair. :D What next? LOL

Sneaky2006
September 16th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Evil little Porker wee'd on my computer chair
Can we trade? My Snooky peed on my jacket that was in the closet!! Stupid me, I should know better than to leave the closet door open, that's an invitation, you know. Punk!
You just have to keep your closets closed, and I will have to make sure something is on the PC chair... won't be hard cause it will probably be ME!

chico2
September 16th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Bad,Bad kitties :D :D But oh sooo cute :D Just look at those"Who me??"faces :D

Writing4Fun
September 16th, 2004, 10:01 PM
My Snooky peed on my jacket that was in the closet!!
He peed ON the jacket that was hanging IN the closet?! Wow! Talented kitty!! :D

Sneaky2006
September 16th, 2004, 10:02 PM
No, he peed on a jacket that fell on the floor inside the closet... but I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one who made it fall...

krdahmer
September 16th, 2004, 11:21 PM
I laughed so hard I had tears AND a coughing fit!!! You guys are a riot!!

And I can't take her but I think Buddy is the perfect beau for her.....LOL!

He really loves to curl around your shoulders and neck all affectionate like when you are on the computer...then suddenly he turns into a little four legged Dracula!!!! :eek: He goes right for the neck every time!!!!! :rolleyes:

glasslass
September 17th, 2004, 12:50 AM
You guy are something else! Not quite sure what though! LOL :D

Goldenmom
September 17th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Check this guy out!

I would love to do one of those "raspberries" on his tummy!

Heather

Chatocat
September 17th, 2004, 12:32 PM
HAHAHA You have got to love the look!!! I've gotten a good chuckle out of this entire thread.

Goldenmom
September 17th, 2004, 12:43 PM
HAHAHA You have got to love the look!!! I've gotten a good chuckle out of this entire thread.

He is saying "I cannot believe I ate the WHOLE thing" BURP :p

Heather

Chatocat
September 17th, 2004, 12:45 PM
ROFL He ate a whole lot of something that's for sure!!! But he's still too cute!!! I wonder how long he sat in that position before just finally falling over and sleeping lol

Sneaky2006
September 17th, 2004, 12:49 PM
I LOVE that pic!!! He's sooo cute, even bein tubby! :D :D

Spoiled
September 17th, 2004, 06:43 PM
:D I think this is funny. Poor Stinkerbell, did you tell him what you are planning to do with him? ;) :p

Lucky Rescue
September 17th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Stinkerbell is a girl - a BIG FAT GREEDY girl!! :D

chico2
September 18th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Awww,what a wonderful miserable face and that fat tummy...he's definetly telling someone to"get outta here"or I'll get you!!!

Lucky Rescue
September 18th, 2004, 09:35 AM
LOL!! That big boy belongs on the "My Cat Hates You" (http://www.mycathatesyou.com/) site! :p

Britishvixen21
September 18th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Thanks i now have to clean orange juice off my screen from spitting it all over it when laughing! that cat is soooo funny. it looks like it ate the dog!

very funny keep em comming