Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Everyone in the Edmonton area!

Rgeurts
October 21st, 2010, 04:49 PM
I know it's short notice, but our vet is working with ACTSS, a very worthy organization. They have a fundraising event for Saturday night and it's going to be a lot of fun!! It's a Halloween dinner/auction and costume party for dogs and their owners. Hubby and I will be going, so if anyone would like to join us, just PM me and we can meet up! See below for a link to the event:

http://actss.ca/content.asp?ID=13

Robyn

Etown_Chick
October 21st, 2010, 08:52 PM
Dagnabbit that would have been fun but I won't be around. THanks for the info tho.

Rgeurts
October 21st, 2010, 08:55 PM
Maybe another time :)

rainbow
October 21st, 2010, 11:31 PM
Sounds like a great fund raising event. :thumbs up

I hope you know that pics of you, hubby, Thorin and Nanook are a must. :goodvibes:

Rgeurts
October 22nd, 2010, 01:09 AM
Sounds like a great fund raising event. :thumbs up

I hope you know that pics of you, hubby, Thorin and Nanook are a must. :goodvibes:

My camera is on standby!! Thorin won't be going. Unfortunately, he doesn't play well. He's our neurotic little boy lol. We did EVERYTHING wrong with him as a baby :(

He loves us, but not many others. He will take to the occassional friend and that's about it :shrug:
But I will still get some pics of him. He's a ham and poses so pretty :D

hazelrunpack
October 22nd, 2010, 03:07 PM
I hope it's a successful fund-raiser, Rgeurts, and everything goes off without a hitch--especially the pics :D.

Koteburo
October 23rd, 2010, 12:30 AM
Aww that sounds like fun
And for a very good cause.

I forgot to mention CUTE as well