Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

shy says 'hello!'

shyeyes
October 21st, 2010, 12:43 PM
hi everyone!

my first thread - just registered here today. and... i'm also a fairly new dogowner. i've never owned a dog before - though my husband grew up with many dogs in his and family's life.

somehow both him and my 6 year old daughter suckered me into getting one. :)

i have no regrets, though. owning a dog is definitely more challenging (my life was pretty busy - it just got crazier) especially as he's still a puppy.

so enough about me - because you're not here to read about me, right? it's about the pets! the dogs!

okay... he's a cockapoo. we acquired him when he was almost 3 months old. he is now 5 months. there's been times of frustration but we can never stay mad at him for too long.

oh - and his name is hobz.

i'm hear to basically educate myself and also to have fun, discussing the adventures of owning dogs with others.

okay - now i'm going to go through some of the threads and get to know this place before i say anymore...

Marty11
October 21st, 2010, 12:49 PM
WELCOME to the forum Shyeyes! I could never see myself without a dog in my life. They are rewarding and yes sometimes challenging. (even sneak in a cat here and there :laughing:)

aslan
October 21st, 2010, 12:53 PM
Welcome Shyeyes and hobz,,,hope you enjoy your time here and you'll find some extremely knowledgeable people and most definately helpful....ummmm ok so now we need pics of hobz..:D

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2010, 10:56 PM
Welcome to the board, Shyeyes!

shyeyes
October 22nd, 2010, 11:57 AM
Welcome Shyeyes and hobz,,,hope you enjoy your time here and you'll find some extremely knowledgeable people and most definately helpful....ummmm ok so now we need pics of hobz..:D

okay - i think i have the gallery figured out. i've only added two photos, though. one of hobz when we first brought him home and a more recent one:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/album.php?albumid=539

BenMax
October 22nd, 2010, 12:15 PM
What a little cutie...:cloud9: