Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Karen's Kasey & Roxie

kasey&roxie
October 21st, 2010, 10:54 AM
Hi,

I am fairly new to the board so I thought I would introduce my furkids..

This is Roxie..bug hunter extraordinaire..bed hogger and all around goof ball of the family

This is where we play our game of mouse..she loves those little faux fur mice and has about 5 at all times to play with. She lays on top of the tower and I throw a mouse up in front of her and she bats it every single time. If she gets it in the holes of the tower she gets points..2 for the top hole, 3 for the middle hole and 4 for the bottom hole.

This is Kasey..lovebug

Do we sense a theme with Kasey?

Kasey loves to lay on his back and if you tickle his belly he brings his back feet up and starts kicking at your hand while his front feet hold your hand against his belly...he reminds me of a little seal when he is doing this..so darn cute..:cat:

Dog Dancer
October 21st, 2010, 11:06 AM
Now how cute are they! I sure miss having kitties when I see everyone's here (no 14+ I can't adopt a kitty.... yet).

rainbow
October 21st, 2010, 11:11 PM
What a couple of adorable little characters you have. :lovestruck:

BenMax
October 22nd, 2010, 07:37 AM
Wonderful pictures. They are simply gorgeous.:lovestruck:

mikischo
October 22nd, 2010, 07:42 AM
I love the pics. Thanks for posting.

Roxy and Kasey are both gorgeous kitties.:cloud9:

shyeyes
October 22nd, 2010, 01:28 PM
the last one is my fave.

but i have to admit - at first, i thought he was STANDING on wooden floors and leaning against the wall. but then realized the wall (carpet gave it away of course) was actually the floor.

and my first thought was, "wow! that is a neat trick! how did you do that?" :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 22nd, 2010, 02:10 PM
Such cute furbabies!!! :flirt:

luckypenny
October 22nd, 2010, 09:37 PM
If she gets it in the holes of the tower she gets points..2 for the top hole, 3 for the middle hole and 4 for the bottom hole.

:laughing: :laughing: That's too cute!

Kasey and Roxie are absolutely gorgeous :cloud9:.