Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nacster
October 20th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the Forum :thumbs up

marko
October 20th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Hi Nacster,

Welcome to the forum and hope to see some pix soon!

hazelrunpack
October 20th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Welcome, Nacster! :D

And I'll second that request for pics of Francesca and Emma!

Nacster
October 20th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Hi there Marko and Hazelrunpack..I will try and get pics up, as soon as possible..I live in Toronto, Ontario and it's really sad to see the increasing number of stray cat's in the city..It just keeps growing and growing at an alarming rate..I've taken in 3 stray cat's in total, but it's truly heart breaking to see..Don't get me wrong, I love all animals big and small..I guess I'm just trying to do my part in helping the best way, that I know how..Thanks to both of you for dropping by and saying hello..Have a great day :thumbs up

Melinda
October 21st, 2010, 07:56 AM
hello Nacster, welcome to the forum, we all do what we can, right now I'm involved in arrangements to get a feral mom and her 5 or 6 kittens trapped where my hubs works by the waterfront, she's one mean mamma *L*, the kittens appear to be roughly about 5-7 weeks, some tabby and a couple gorgeous black and white angora's....

14+kitties
October 21st, 2010, 08:13 AM
Welcome Nacster. Have you considered helping out one of the many rescues in TO by t/n/r in your area? Rescues always need more assistance from the public both in doing this and in continuing to educate people. They are trying to do what the organizations that are supposed to protect cats are woefully neglectful in doing. It is only by educating people and by t/n/r that the feral cat population in any area will improve.
I googled rescues in Toronto for you. I am sure any one of them would be more than happy for you to step in and help. :thumbs up

http://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C1GPCK_enCA348CA349&aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Cat+rescues+in+Toronto

Nacster
October 21st, 2010, 08:37 AM
Hi Melinda and 14+kitties..Thank you both, for taking the time to drop by and say hello..Melinda thank you for sharing your story with me..I hope that everything works out for you..Also 14+kitties, thank you for your time and effort with regards to the information and the link..I will definitely, check it out..I hope you both have a great day :thumbs up

P.S I apologize for the bold..I've been posting on Forums this way, ever since I can remember..I hope nobody is upset by it :sorry:

BenMax
October 21st, 2010, 08:59 AM
Welcome to the board. There is a terrible problem with the strays/ferals nationwide. Thank you so much for doing what you can...every little bit helps tremendously. I wish there were more 'You's' out there to help these helpless beings.

Thanks so much.

Nacster
October 23rd, 2010, 12:02 PM
Welcome to the board. There is a terrible problem with the strays/ferals nationwide. Thank you so much for doing what you can...every little bit helps tremendously. I wish there were more 'You's' out there to help these helpless beings.

Thanks so much.

Hi BenMax thanks for dropping by and saying hello..I also want to thank you very much for your praise, it's greatly appreciated..Have a great day. :thumbs up

rjolly1967
October 23rd, 2010, 12:04 PM
:dog:welcome

Kalou
October 23rd, 2010, 12:07 PM
Hi,
Welcome! Hope to see some pictures up soon!
That's great that you have taken in some stray cats. I have 2 cats of my own and I too find it upsetting because they are such amazing animals.

Nacster
October 26th, 2010, 03:11 AM
:dog:welcome

Hi rjolly1967 thanks for dropping by and saying hello..Have a great day :thumbs up

Nacster
October 26th, 2010, 03:13 AM
Hi,
Welcome! Hope to see some pictures up soon!
That's great that you have taken in some stray cats. I have 2 cats of my own and I too find it upsetting because they are such amazing animals.

Hi Kalou thanks for dropping by and saying hello..I've been a little busy, but I will try to post some pictures as soon as possible..Have a great day :thumbs up

Acton
November 3rd, 2010, 04:02 AM
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum. I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with eachother.

jack&junior
November 3rd, 2010, 04:31 AM
hello . . . !!!
i am also new here , nice to meet you !!!
looking forward to get some useful info and some good friends from here , nice forum , keep up the good work . . . !!!