Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sasha, what a doll she is!!

Rgeurts
October 19th, 2010, 09:44 PM
I had the great pleasure of meeting pbpatti (who is a wonderfully sweet lady!!) and Sasha yesterday. My MIL and I had Nookie and were headed to the vet, so we decided to meet up on Whyte Ave for coffee. Let me just say... Sasha is a doll, and she gives wonderful kisses! :lovestruck::cloud9:
Her pictures don't do her justice at all. In fact, Nookie monster was SO taken with her, poor patti had to put her in the truck :o
I guess Nookie monster has finally figured out he's a "boy" and is living up to the nickname (though that's NOT the meaning we intended!) :o :laughing:

Thank you for the wonderful visit patti. MIL and I both truly enjoyed meeting you. The visit wasn't near long enough!! :grouphug:

pbpatti
October 19th, 2010, 10:13 PM
awwww, thanks alot for the sweet words. Gotta say that Robyn and her MIL are very special people also. Nanook was very taken:p by Sasha in fact I think he has a big crush on her. Now Nanook is a very easy puppy to fall in love :cloud9:with and Sasha was enamored of him too. Hopefully we will be able to meet again in the near future.:grouphug: patti

Rgeurts
October 19th, 2010, 10:33 PM
awwww, thanks alot for the sweet words.

No thanks needed, we had a wonderful visit!

Nanook was very taken:p by Sasha in fact I think he has a big crush on her.
I think you are sooo right haha. He has never acted that way with neighborhood or daycare dogs! I was so embarrassed :o

Now Nanook is a very easy puppy to fall in love :cloud9:with and Sasha was enamored of him too. Hopefully we will be able to meet again in the near future.:grouphug: patti

Anytime! Just let me know :D :2huggers:

pbpatti
October 19th, 2010, 10:36 PM
No need to be embarrassed he was just being a doggy!!!!! A male one vying for attention from a pretty little girl:D. patti ps..call me anytime.

Rgeurts
October 20th, 2010, 12:24 PM
I definitely will patti! :D

14+kitties
October 20th, 2010, 12:29 PM
So nice you got to meet. I love meeting the members that are close enough to visit. Most of them have turned out to be down to earth marvelous people. Just the type I love!
Next time please bring a camera. :frustrated:

pbpatti
October 20th, 2010, 01:03 PM
So nice you got to meet. I love meeting the members that are close enough to visit. Most of them have turned out to be down to earth marvelous people. Just the type I love!

14+, I always carry my little camera with me but by the time I even thought about getting a picture I was driving home...:laughing::laughing:typical:D next time we will have pics for all of you. patti

Rgeurts
October 20th, 2010, 02:10 PM

LOL yes... next time we will have pics! Funny thing is... I did bring my camera! MIL had it around her neck. But I was enjoying the conversation and then was completely shocked at monsters reaction to Sasha I didn't even think to get the pics :o :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 20th, 2010, 05:33 PM
:yell: NO PICS?!?! :cry:

Sounds like a fun meeting, anyway! :p