Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chris' Crew

luckypenny
October 19th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Unfortunately, I didn't make enough time to take more pics :o but thought I'd share the ones I did. What a happy, social, cuddly bunch of furbabies :cloud9:.

Although I didn't get a shot of Kale this time, I did get a better one of Herbie :lovestruck:.

"Hey punk, you're hogging the couch." Sandman and Jack.

"Ok, I'll let you stay if you don't stop scritching...yeahhhhh, right there." Sandman thinks his new pal Jack is the :cool:est pup ever.

luckypenny
October 19th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Iggy...what can I say :flirt:.

luckypenny
October 19th, 2010, 08:05 PM
And a video. I love it when these guys 'sing' :cloud9:.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX4t2cTWKz0

Chris21711
October 20th, 2010, 10:17 AM
I think that's the best pic of Herbie I've seen LP....I'm saving that one :D

Little Jack, I love that little dude, he has come such a long way :cloud9:

Iggy is handsome..........moreso than my dirty walls :cool:

Did anyone notice our state of the art audio system in the background :laughing:

BenMax
October 20th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Gorgeous crew...hey - when was LP at your place? Is that the little Jack we worked on?:lovestruck:

Chris21711
October 20th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Gorgeous crew...hey - when was LP at your place? Is that the little Jack we worked on?:lovestruck:

LP and Son were here on the weekend....I told LP's Son that if I were 50 years younger then I would hit on him :laughing:

Yep, that's little Jack, boy has he come around :cloud9:

BenMax
October 20th, 2010, 10:53 AM
LP and Son were here on the weekend....I told LP's Son that if I were 50 years younger then I would hit on him :laughing:

Yep, that's little Jack, boy has he come around :cloud9:

So glad it worked out Chris.:grouphug: YEAH Jack!:)

luckypenny
October 20th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Jack is incredible! Such a little lovebug and what an endearing character :cloud9:.

Chris21711
October 20th, 2010, 10:58 AM
So glad it worked out Chris.:grouphug: YEAH Jack!:)

We all are BenMax...without your help it wouldn't have been possible....a big thankyou :D

He is a lovebug LP........I love him to death :lovestruck:

14+kitties
October 20th, 2010, 11:04 AM
:cloud9: There's some of my favourite pets. And one of my favourite boys too. :cloud9: Sandman is such an :angel: for coming along for the trip to keep you company LP. I'm sorry the phone was cutting out when you phoned. I missed the last sentence or so you said to me when you phoned on Sunday night. But then again I was not necessarily in my right mind either then. :( Sorry, off topic.
I love Iggy's colouring. And Herbie!! I hardly ever get to see him when I visit. Guess I don't stay long enough. Jack is a doll. Much better behaved than some of the JRT's I've seen. Kudos to Chris for that. :thumbs up And of course my internet won't let me watch the video right now. :shrug:

JennieV
October 20th, 2010, 12:06 PM
AWWWWWWW.. thy are all sooooo adorable! lovely family, Chris!

ancientgirl
October 20th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Gorgeous bunch of furries.

chico2
October 20th, 2010, 04:12 PM
lp,you and sandman are so lucky you get to meet so many people and their many pups and kitties.
iggy is just beautiful and little chubby herbie adorable.
i don't remember the story about jack,but whatever it was,he seems to be in heaven now:lovestruck:
love the chorus:laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 20th, 2010, 04:40 PM
That pic of Jack and Sandman staring into each other's eyes is hilarious! :laughing: Looks like a great visit! And I loved the singing trio! :D

krdahmer
October 20th, 2010, 10:33 PM
:cloud9: There's some of my favourite pets. And Herbie!! I hardly ever get to see him when I visit. Guess I don't stay long enough. Jack is a doll. Much better behaved than some of the JRT's I've seen. Kudos to Chris for that. :thumbs up And of course my internet won't let me watch the video right now. :shrug:

Oh man....I'm waaaay overdue for a thorough roll around on chris's floor and come home covered in dog slobber visit!!!!!! Let's go Gerri! And I say we nab Chico on the way too! (and anyone else I can squeeze in the van!) Herbie!!!! That is such an awesome shot...I have got to pet him, but was never able to snap a shot of him! :lovestruck::cloud9: Handsome little beefcake that he is!

Oh and Jack...what a character he is! Not to mention what a wonderful hostess Chris is too;).... (didn't even mind me rolling on the floor with the doggies!!! :laughing:)

Chris21711
October 21st, 2010, 09:10 AM
Oh and Jack...what a character he is! Not to mention what a wonderful hostess Chris is too;).... (didn't even mind me rolling on the floor with the doggies!!! :laughing:)

Another one ruining my rep Kelly :frustrated:..... j/k

By the time Krdahmer leaves my place it's hard to tell who is a dog, she has so much dog hair on her.....she truly does roll around on the floor with them :crazy:

14+kitties
October 21st, 2010, 10:11 AM
Oh man....I'm waaaay overdue for a thorough roll around on chris's floor and come home covered in dog slobber visit!!!!!! Let's go Gerri! And I say we nab Chico on the way too! (and anyone else I can squeeze in the van!) Herbie!!!! That is such an awesome shot...I have got to pet him, but was never able to snap a shot of him! :lovestruck::cloud9: Handsome little beefcake that he is!

I'm game. Notice though Chris isn't falling over herself with excitement at the thought of another visit. :p :D We'll see what day we can arrange soon if Chris agrees. :thumbs u

Chris21711
October 21st, 2010, 10:31 AM
I'm game. Notice though Chris isn't falling over herself with excitement at the thought of another visit. :p :D We'll see what day we can arrange soon if Chris agrees. :thumbs u

Don't be bratty 14k...you know I love company :cloud9:...I can always work my busy schedule to fit 'you guyz' in :laughing:.....any day is a good day for me m/f :thumbs up

aslan
October 21st, 2010, 10:36 AM
Another one ruining my rep Kelly :frustrated:..... j/k
pffft i got called diplomatic lastnight,,,now that is a rep ruiner.
By the time Krdahmer leaves my place it's hard to tell who is a dog, she has so much dog hair on her.....she truly does roll around on the floor with them :crazy:

and your point is? God i'm due for a Church visit soon too,,,gotta boost poor Reb's ego.

Chris21711
October 21st, 2010, 10:42 AM
Your right Aslan "diplomatic" is akin to an insult :laughing:

Chris21711
October 21st, 2010, 10:45 AM
and your point is? God i'm due for a Church visit soon too,,,gotta boost poor Reb's ego.

Feel free anytime you know that....boost Reb's ego....lol poor boy wouldn't understand...he really doesn't understand too much :laughing:

aslan
October 21st, 2010, 10:49 AM
Your right Aslan "diplomatic" is akin to an insult :laughing:
exactly,,it's right up there with chico2 calling me sweet..
Feel free anytime you know that....boost Reb's ego....lol poor boy wouldn't understand...he really doesn't understand too much :laughing:

personally i think Reb just pretends to be abit on the slow side so you wont tell him to do stuff.

Chris21711
October 21st, 2010, 10:54 AM
exactly,,it's right up there with chico2 calling me sweet..

That's called old lady syndrome...............j/k Chico

personally i think Reb just pretends to be abit on the slow side so you wont tell him to do stuff.

I don't think he's smart enough to pretend :o

aslan
October 21st, 2010, 10:56 AM
see now that's why i have to boost the poor guys ego,,his momma is mean to him..

Chris21711
October 21st, 2010, 11:08 AM
see now that's why i have to boost the poor guys ego,,his momma is mean to him..

I'm telling ya' he wouldn't understand...he thinks he is wonderful :lovestruck:

rainbow
October 21st, 2010, 02:59 PM
You guys should all go visit the old girl cuz the only time we get to see pics of Chris's fuzzbutts is when somebody else posts them. :rolleyes:

Great shot of Herbie :lovestruck: and the pic of Sandman & Jack looking at each other is too cute. :cloud9:

Loved the singing trio .....what a hoot. :D

Chris21711
October 21st, 2010, 03:56 PM
You guys should all go visit the old girl cuz the only time we get to see pics of Chris's fuzzbutts is when somebody else posts them. :rolleyes:

Give me a break "Mrs I post pics daily" :rolleyes:

Love4himies
October 21st, 2010, 05:36 PM

Exactly what I was thinking :frustrated: :laughing:

So if 14+, chico, kr and Aslan go visit we can have 4 threads of chris's babies :lovestruck:

Now LP, I think I would have had to try to steal that Jack character :cool: :lovestruck:

Great pic of the pups singing :lovestruck:

Kodie's Mom
October 29th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Aww, I want them all!