Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Poor Peppi

chico2
September 14th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Poor Peppi,RIP,he passed at 17yrs old from cancer and he was diabetic,he had to endure 2 kittens,Rocky and Chico,but he was an angel..

Iggette
September 14th, 2004, 09:05 AM
R.I.P. Peppi, :( I'm sorry for your loss Anita, Knowing how much you care about your little furbabies you must be taking this really hard. I know you have done the best you can for your sweetheart. This post was at the top of my new posts list, so I responded here have been off a couple of days I'm sure you have posted news elswhere. These are great pics of Peppi a beautiful cat...Again very sorry to hear of this it is very sad.......

I just wanna reach through this screen and give ya a big

(((HUG)))

heeler's rock!
September 14th, 2004, 09:23 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss!!! :( He had a good long life and now he is in no more pain. It must be hard, but his spirit is always with you...R.I.P. Peppi...... :o

Sneaky2006
September 14th, 2004, 09:32 AM
I am sorry for your loss. :(

Princesss04
September 14th, 2004, 10:18 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your baby. But, you know that if he lived with you he had a WONDEFUL life that you gave him. You are a very caring and sweet women and he could not have been happier. (If I had to guess) HUGS! :)

Sneaky2006
September 14th, 2004, 10:21 AM
Oh wait... he didn't just pass did he?
Please, please forgive me, I was just wondering... I don't want to make this any harder on you. :o

chico2
September 14th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Girls I am sorry,I got you confused :eek: Peppi died about 8 yrs ago,but the hugs are nice anyway :D
I just posted the pics because Peppi had to put up with Rocky and Chico when they were kittens and he was soo good.
The white cat I have now,odd-eyed Vinnie is only 2yrs old and will hopefully live to be as old as Peppi was.
Anyway,we never really forget,do we?It's just easier to deal with in time.
So sorry,I seem to have gotten everyone confused... :confused:

Sneaky2006
September 14th, 2004, 03:27 PM
No problem Chico!
After I had posted the first time, I reread your original post and saw a smilie face... I was like wait a minute... then I thought it was just a memory posting. It's nice to remember them and share their pics even when they haven't been around for a while!
He sure was a cutie!
In the second pic... is that his reflection? Cause it looks kinda freaky! :rolleyes:

Iggette
September 16th, 2004, 08:34 AM
lol......Anita when i got your Pm I thought .....How could I have possibly made such a horrible mistake......lmao so I looked......

On the front page listing of different threads under pictures it said...

An additional place to post your pet pics. Maximum file size is 100k. (Please do NOT post pet tributes and pics of pets that have passed away here. Post them from the virtual cemetery.)

rotflmao......so I just assumed.....shucks I felt like a real a$$ but looking back here seems I wasn't the only one fooled....hehehe :D

moontamara
September 16th, 2004, 09:59 AM
I was pretty sure these were old (but was afraid to post without knowing for sure) because I couldn't imagine Chico not mentioning she had an old or sick cat before now!

glasslass
September 16th, 2004, 12:13 PM
I was startled too as I didn't remember hearing about Peppi before. No, you never forget, but looking back gets sweeter and sweeter. Nice to see the pix!

TalonsMa
September 16th, 2004, 12:45 PM
I was pretty sure these were old (but was afraid to post without knowing for sure) because I couldn't imagine Chico not mentioning she had an old or sick cat before now!

That's exactly what I was thinking :)
He was absolutely gorgeous tho!

wAggie
September 16th, 2004, 09:37 PM
great pix, lotta love going around in that house! ;);)

iRONKNiGHT
September 17th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Girls I am sorry,I got you confused Peppi died about 8 yrs ago
LMAO i knew it and was enjoying watching everyone giving their condolences...
just goes to show ya Peppi you're still alive in our hearts thanks to your nut case mum! lol

chico2
September 17th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Ah Well,I've been called worse :D :D
Believe me if any of my cats Chico,Rocky or Vinnie had died recently,I would be a real nutcase!!
Not to say I did not love Peppi,I was heartbroken when after years of being diabetic,treated with insulin,he ends up with a tennis-ball size tumor in his abdomen....and he was the sweetest.
I just wanted to show how he was a good daddy to both Chico and Rocky :D
Better change that to stepdaddy,before someone assumes I am breeding cats :D :D