-->

Our Sunday walk with our pack....

Winston
October 17th, 2010, 03:57 PM
My usual Sunday walk with Sylvie is growing by leaps and sizes!!!:D

Heres the pack!

Winston
October 17th, 2010, 04:03 PM
the rest and a pack picture...kinda hard to see...

Today we had my boy Winston, Sylvie's 2 Shadow and Bree and a couple of friends doggers Reba the GSD and little Mona.....what a beautiful day for walking!

Winston
October 17th, 2010, 04:05 PM
one more of my boy!

Winston
October 17th, 2010, 04:09 PM
I almost forgot beautiful Bree! :thumbs up

Sylvie
October 17th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Love the pic of Winston on the rock. Had a great time. :D

Winston
October 17th, 2010, 04:23 PM
I loved Mona!!! she adapted to the pack quite well and wanted to be with them!!! :thumbs up

Sylvie
October 17th, 2010, 04:29 PM
She is a little cutie and Brian has done a lot of work with her. I like that she is not yappy. :laughing:

breeze
October 17th, 2010, 05:03 PM
beautiful pictures winston, and on a beautiful day!!

chico2
October 17th, 2010, 05:13 PM
love the pics winston,who is the grey muzzled pup? love his face.
the little terrier is adorable and of course winston.
the gsd's are wonderful:cloud9:
when we went to our pet-supply store,we met a gorgeous gsd male,he was 123lb's,huge,an absolute angel,i have always loved gsd's:lovestruck:

Winston
October 17th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Chico that beautiful grey muzzled pup is Sylvie's girl Shadow! she is 13 yrs old!! she is the one Sylvie's new dog Bree looks up to! she must know that Shadow could teach her a thing or 2..

It was a gorgeous day!

Love4himies
October 17th, 2010, 05:26 PM
What beautiful pics and what a beautiful day to go for a walk with the pups :lovestruck:.

That Bree is so lucky to have Sylvie for a mom, I bet she thinks she is in heaven. I know cats and dogs live for the moment, but do you ever wonder if they do think back to their old life and appreciate how good their life is now?

Winston
October 17th, 2010, 05:34 PM
L4H I talk about that with Sylvie and her DH all the time. I wish I new what they were thinking . You have to imagine everything is new to her...everything she is exposed to is new...On the other side it will make you feel like you have accomplished something and given her everything a dog could possibly want.

She picked the right house!! :thumbs up she looks up to her mate Shadow and she loves Sylvie and her DH!!!!

Winston
October 17th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Reba the GSD in the first set of pics previously named Sheba was a foster gal of Syvlie's!! We are so lucky to know her Mom and Dad! and they walk with us often...Reba is still a baby in training..:laughing:

Winston
October 17th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Mona the little stuffed bear..:D is sooo cute...she joined the pack this week and loved it. She kept right up their with us and the big boys just fine!

She is a yorkie, min pin cross.....:laughing:

Rio'sMadison
October 17th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Lovely photos :)

chico2
October 18th, 2010, 04:48 PM
winston,i did not see your answer before,shadow sure is a beautiful old girl,grey like me:cloud9:
i am sure she'll look after bree and teach her how wonderful life with sylvie is.

Masha
October 18th, 2010, 06:04 PM
such good looking pups :lovestruck: its always more fun to walk with a pack :D

hazelrunpack
October 18th, 2010, 09:53 PM
What a lovely pack, Winston! :D All the dogs are looking marvelous and happy! That's cuz they all have such wonderful parents. :thumbs up

rainbow
October 21st, 2010, 04:03 PM
Great pics of all the fuzzbutts. :lovestruck:

I love the pic of Winston laying on the rock .....you should have it framed. :cloud9:

Winston
October 21st, 2010, 04:08 PM
Thanks guys! Winston appreciates the comments! :thumbs up

I like the one on the rock too! Hoping to get some more shots this week if it doesnt rain!!

BenMax
October 21st, 2010, 05:03 PM
Wonderful photos..:lovestruck::cloud9:

Chris21711
October 21st, 2010, 05:29 PM
:thumbs up Great pics....love all of them....I do expect photos of this weeks walk though....:laughing:

Sylvie
October 21st, 2010, 08:36 PM
That's why we take Winston, she always brings her camera :laughing::laughing: