Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

my Angel went to rainbow bridge 10/02/2010

rjolly1967
October 11th, 2010, 01:45 AM
:pray:Hi my name is Becky
wow I never knew how hard it would be to lose a pet :cry:
when my son was 5 he got a dog and I said no but his dad got it and my son called me at work and said mom you will love her I named her Angel because you love Angels( this is comming from a 5 year old ) well when I got home and she stared at me with those big dark brown eyes my heart melted :)Angel is a German shepherd and we all loved her so much she has lived a very happy life being spoild by us all she was my little girl I never had :dog:but when around 10 years old she got arthittis so bad and it was hard on her so she was taking meds for it ,but she loved to run like she was young and the end of the day she could hardly move she lost her hearing about 5 months ago and went blind in one eye ,she was going down hill and I hated to have her put to sleep ,in SEPT OF 2010 SHE had a stroke and after that she was not doing good at all could not climb up stairs and slept most of the time ,I will never forget Oct 2-2010 .I work at night so I was in bed in the am and I herd a big yelp so I was scared and I knew she was not doing good so I jumped up and took off my hubby was with her and my son, I just knew she was having a seizure or another stroke it was 11am my son got some water and i was laying in the floor with her and I was wetting her mouth and just trying to be there for her she was death and blind in one eye so she could see to good and not hear me so I just held her ,I knew this was the end she looked up at my son with those big brown eyes and just stared at him she was saying good bye I know ,then she looked at my huby and did the same thing stared at him and we all were crying ,then she looked at me and just looked in my soul it felt like ,then she took a few short breaths and went to RAINBOW bridge :angel2:I layed in the floor and held her for about 1/2 hr I did not want to let her go ,we put her on her bed and wrapped her up in her blankie and took her to the funeral home ,I know some people will say I am crazy but we had her cremated and we will get her back this Tuesday 10/12/2010 ,I know it is going to be hard but with Gods help we will make it thru .when I come home I can see her standing in the door waiting to be loved on gosh we all are missing her so much :grouphug:my son grew up with her he is 18 now .thought I would share and hope it helps someone else it was so hard writing this I had to stop several times just to wipe my eyes I could not see for crying,just want to say thank you all for having this site it helps me :thankyou:please pray we have peace soon my heart aches so much and my family also Becky R.I.P. Angel @ Rainbow Bridge :cloud9:
this is some pics my son and hubby and me and Angel :angel:

cpietra16
October 11th, 2010, 09:36 AM
My condolences to you and your family. I'm sure Angel is in a better place where she can now run and play with all the others that have gone over the bridge.
There is nothing crazy about cremating your pet. I have always cremated my pets and brought them home where they should always be. where they had the most love and gave the most love.
I'm glad Angel had her whole family to the end and make sure she left with your heart felt love..:rip: Angel

Love4himies
October 11th, 2010, 09:47 AM
I am so sorry :cry: :grouphug:. Angel was very lucky to have you as his mom :angel:

You are not crazy, you are somebody who opened your heart to unconditional love from an animal. :grouphug:

:rip: Angel :candle:

Sylvie
October 11th, 2010, 09:48 AM
I understand completely how you feel.

She was a beautiful girl. You can tell she was well loved. My thoughts are with you and your family :grouphug:

There is nothing wrong with cremating your animals. All of mine are cremated and at home where they belong.

This is a great site as everyone understands what your are going through.

Great pictures of your Angel.

:rip: Angel

marko
October 11th, 2010, 10:05 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss RJolly1967 :sorry:

Angel was so beautiful and luck to have had you in her life for so long.

:rip: sweet Angel :candle:

rjolly1967
October 11th, 2010, 10:30 AM
:thumbs up
thanks I am trying each day to just make it thru and tomorrow is comming and we get to bring her home where she belongs .here are some more pics of her I had this licens plate made I sent in some pics and they made it the way I wanted .and her laying on her back wow she loved her toys but the toys had to be soft and make noise she did not like spiders she would run and hide :pawprint:and mothes in the house she did not like them either.but boy she loved us all as we loved her ,enjoy the pice God Bless Becky:candle:

Sylvie
October 11th, 2010, 11:03 AM
What a beautiful girl. I love the picture of her on her back. What a life she had. Just look at all the toys. :lovestruck:

rjolly1967
October 11th, 2010, 12:11 PM
:shrug::offtopic:thnks I love the one on her back also looks like she is smiling ,I need to learn to make the pics smaller tho ?

rjolly1967
October 11th, 2010, 12:17 PM
this is my son he loved his Angel :) they were best friends :dog:

Rgeurts
October 11th, 2010, 01:36 PM
What beautiful pics, and wonderful memories.
My deepest condolences to you and your family. The pain of losing one that you love so much seems unbearable at first. With time, the pain is slowly replaced by memories and warm thoughts.

:rip: beautiful Angel :candle: :dog:

aws1
October 12th, 2010, 10:51 AM
So sorry for your loss to your family:grouphug:
:rip:Angel:angel2:

mikischo
October 12th, 2010, 11:00 AM
My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your sweet Angel.:grouphug:

She was lucky to have you, as you were to have her.

Beautiful pics of a very beautiful girl!:lovestruck:

:candle: Run free, sweet :angel2: Angel :dog: :candle:

growler~GateKeeper
October 23rd, 2010, 02:03 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Angel :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug: