my 'little' sausage roll

in comes bunduk....dude, u in there?

erykah1310
October 10th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Awww the first one is a super cute halloween ish picture :D

onster
October 10th, 2010, 10:54 PM
oooh man ure in there good

:lightbulb: what a perfect time for payback for sitting on me :D:evil: *bunduk throws in a few swipes*

i missed the shot where Bunduk jumped on top of poor onnie and started biting him lol but a few mins later

"ummmm this is bad. halp?"

onster
October 10th, 2010, 10:57 PM
and much later "mooooooommmm our new toy :( it's broken. fix now please" :( :rolleyes:

and yet another failed attempt at a pic with bunduk. :shrug: Can u tell he had more interesting things to do than pose? lol

Happy Thanksgiving All!!!

Chaser
October 11th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Oh those are priceless!!!! So glad I'm around more now to see pictures of your boys :lovestruck:

Dracko
October 11th, 2010, 01:28 AM
Love seeing pictures of your boys! :thumbs up Onnie looks so cute in that 1st picture.

Love4himies
October 11th, 2010, 07:38 AM
YAY ONSTER AND BUNDUK :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: We don't get to see enough of your boys since you started post grad school:yell::D
:laughing::laughing: Those two are always finding such silly stuff to do.

On Saturday, I was talking to DH about Bunduk and the "messes" he gets himself into so I dug up the old thread about him stuck in the couch :laughing::laughing:

Do I see a Mexx bag?, my favourite store :lovestruck:

In the last pics of you and Bunduk, it looks like Bunduk is eyeing the bags hanging from the doorknob. Bet his mind is just a ticking away on how he can get to them :evil: :laughing:

cpietra16
October 11th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Just once I would love to hear what actually goes through Bunduk's mind...:laughing:

Poor Onnie....embarrassed being stuck and no where to go....:D

chico2
October 11th, 2010, 10:07 AM
:laughing::laughing:i cannot look at bunduk without smiling and onnie is a very good boy for putting up with him:lovestruck:

Dracko
October 12th, 2010, 02:40 AM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]On Saturday, I was talking to DH about Bunduk and the "messes" he gets himself into so I dug up the old thread about him stuck in the couch :laughing::laughing:

I remember that thread. :laughing:

Dog Dancer
October 12th, 2010, 11:39 AM
What great pics of Onnie and Bunduk, but of course the best part is seeing Onster's smiling face to!

krdahmer
October 12th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Yay!!! Onnie and Bunduk pics!!!! :lovestruck::cloud9: Bunduk....he's such a little brother!- poking the big brother when he's down!!! :laughing: Nice to see you too there Onster! Hope school is going well and you're not suffering from too much kitty withdrawal! :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
October 12th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Great pics, onster!! So nice to see the boys again. :cloud9: They must have been very happy to have mom home for the holiday!!

rainbow
October 13th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Haven't seen pics of your boys in ages and they're looking as handsome as ever. :cloud9:

Absolutely love that first shot of Onnie. :D

14+kitties
October 13th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Hmmm, I missed this thread. :o
Poor Onnie. 'Course Mommy has to take embarrassing pics instead of helping the poor boy out of the bag. :evil: :D They are both so cute!!
And ummm..... first pic in the fourth post it looks like maybe Bunduk could use a bit of a diet too. :rolleyes:
Now that I've met Onster in person folks I can tell you she is more beautiful than the pics show. And such a sweetheart!!! :grouphug:

onster
October 14th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Awww the first one is a super cute halloween ish picture :D

hehehe i thought so too, thanks! :D

Oh those are priceless!!!! So glad I'm around more now to see pictures of your boys :lovestruck:

awww thank you. I'm so glad youre around more too :D (granted i havent been around myself lol :o)

Onnie looks so cute in that 1st picture.
does'nt he ? :lovestruck:

On Saturday, I was talking to DH about Bunduk and the "messes" he gets himself into so I dug up the old thread about him stuck in the couch :laughing::laughing:

Do I see a Mexx bag?, my favourite store :lovestruck:

In the last pics of you and Bunduk, it looks like Bunduk is eyeing the bags hanging from the doorknob. Bet his mind is just a ticking away on how he can get to them :evil: :laughing:

hahahaha I LOVE mexx! so yes it's a mexx bag :p LOL i remember that couch thread hahahaha ohhh bunduk!

lol he does look like he's eying those bags :evil::evil:

onster
October 14th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Just once I would love to hear what actually goes through Bunduk's mind...:laughing:

I'd be willing to pay good money to hear his thoughts too :p:laughing: :evil:

:laughing::laughing:i cannot look at bunduk without smiling and onnie is a very good boy for putting up with him:lovestruck:

im so glad that my bunduk can make you laugh chico, he's such a monkey :lovestruck::crazy:

What great pics of Onnie and Bunduk, but of course the best part is seeing Onster's smiling face to!

awwwwww thank you :o! I can't help but smile when I have my furbaby in my arms :):lovestruck:

onster
October 14th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Bunduk....he's such a little brother!- poking the big brother when he's down!!! :laughing: Nice to see you too there Onster! Hope school is going well and you're not suffering from too much kitty withdrawal! :grouphug:

school is going great, thanks! lol and yes bunduk is seriously like the annoying little bro :laughing::party:

Great pics, onster!! So nice to see the boys again. :cloud9: They must have been very happy to have mom home for the holiday!!

and mom was so happy to be home! :cloud9:

Haven't seen pics of your boys in ages and they're looking as handsome as ever. :cloud9:

Absolutely love that first shot of Onnie. :D

thank you rainbow, miss u!

Hmmm, I missed this thread. :o
Poor Onnie. 'Course Mommy has to take embarrassing pics instead of helping the poor boy out of the bag. :evil: :D They are both so cute!!
And ummm..... first pic in the fourth post it looks like maybe Bunduk could use a bit of a diet too. :rolleyes:
Now that I've met Onster in person folks I can tell you she is more beautiful than the pics show. And such a sweetheart!!! :grouphug:

ummmm yeaaaah :o perhaps both boys need to go on a diet. My mom just feeds them treats to console them :yell:

you are the sweetheart 14+, honestly. Thank u for ure sweet compliment :o. ( i look better in pics tho don't spread rumours lol :P)... beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend :grouphug:

TeriM
October 17th, 2010, 12:58 AM
and much later "mooooooommmm our new toy :( it's broken. fix now please" :( :rolleyes:

:laughing:

So nice to see pics of your crazy kitties Onster :cloud9:.