Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Black long hair domestic cat lost in Burlington, ON

mrpubnight
October 9th, 2010, 10:01 PM
'Rio' is missing. She is not our cat - we are taking care of her while her owners are in England. She went missing Friday October 8, 2010 at 11ish in the evening. We live in the Rexway / Cumberland area.

She has tags on her but probably have the owner's contact details. She is very affectionate and will probably feel very much at home if you have let her in.

If you have seen her please contact Stephan @ 416 414 1407.

I've attached a picture. This is NOT her actual picture but this is what she looks like.

NoahGrey
October 10th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Have you contacted the Burlington Animal services and the Burlington Humane Society? Fill out a lost report with them. I would also bring in a picture as well. You can also leave out tuna or salmon. Best times to look are early mornings and late evening. Bring a flashlight too. Talk to people in the area. they might have seen the cat and don't know that the cat is missing. Put up posters in the area.

I would also contact Oakville and Milton Humane Society. I would also fill out a lost report with them. Since they are neighboring cities, someone could have picked up the brought the cat there, and just said that they found it in Oakville/milton.