Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you to my heroes!

14+kitties
October 8th, 2010, 02:42 PM
I just wanted to say a humongous :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: to my own heroes from the last couple of weeks.
TeriM, Chris, cassiek, cpietra, and my secret donator...... :grouphug: Thank you! Your donations have made this month much easier for me. With the unexpected vet bills for Benni it was pretty tight. Now it isn't. :2huggers: to everyone!
Shannon1233A - again - thank you!! :grouphug:
And Onster - what a sweetheart! :cloud9: Sorry we couldn't spend more time together today getting to know each other better but soon...... :fingerscr Thank you for the Wellness! Naddy and kids will really enjoy it! And that marvelous dessert....... OMG!! To die for!!!! You are right... very sweet but ohh sooo good!!
Onster explained to me that it is Arab custom not to meet anyone without a gift, often food (am I right onster?). :o And what a gift! I am sorry I didn't reciprocate. When you come here I promise. :D (So much for that weight I lost) :laughing::laughing:
THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE!! YOU ALL ROCK! My kitty kits and I appreciate your expressions of love and caring. :grouphug:

Koteburo
October 8th, 2010, 04:36 PM
It's so nice to hear people still help each other :) and help animals <3

Chris21711
October 8th, 2010, 06:36 PM
I'm glad everything went smooooooooooooothly 14k....looking at those goodies I definately have to meet up with Onster :D

Love4himies
October 8th, 2010, 06:45 PM
This forum never ceases to amaze me :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Winston
October 8th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Wow Onster those look amazing! Yes there are so wonderful people on this site!!:thumbs up

onster
October 10th, 2010, 10:06 PM
youve it got wrong my friend, you are the hero :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

im so glad u liked the baklawa :D honestly i made it that morning:o i didnt have rose water (we use it a lot in our deserts) so i had to make do with out, but it usually tastes and looks better :o Im kinda embarrassed how jagged it all looks, u see i forgot to cut it up b4 i put it in the oven (long week, so tired) and then rememebered 5 mins in. took it out and cut it up when it was sooo hot/slightly crispy...was a mess lol. but i tasted a teeny bit and decided you probably didnt know better when it came to baklawa :laughing: so it would have to do :p

sorry i had so much to do after and had to get going :o i will definitely try to visit you soon though :goodvibes: