October 8th, 2010, 01:38 AM
What do you have Logan?

Ummm, nothing Mom

Oooops, busted

rainbow
October 8th, 2010, 01:42 AM
Wonder if I can blame it on Chase

I didn't make a mess though, Mom

I'm sorry, Mom ....do you still love me?

mastifflover
October 8th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Well there was no mess so consider yourself very lucky that could have been a huge mess. Besides how could you get mad at that face which is what Logan is banking on I am sure

BenMax
October 8th, 2010, 08:43 AM
What an expressive pup. Looking at his innocence I highly doubt that this was his doing. Personally I think that it fell in his mouth.:)

Rgeurts
October 8th, 2010, 08:49 AM
What an expressive pup. Looking at his innocence I highly doubt that this was his doing. Personally I think that it fell in his mouth.:)

I concur! With a face like that, how could he possibly have done it? :laughing::cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 8th, 2010, 09:52 AM
He was just helping you harvest. :angel: Did you wash it up and have a salad? :p

Sylvie
October 8th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Too cute

How can you blame that innocent boy:D

How was your salad :laughing::laughing:

chico2
October 8th, 2010, 10:09 AM
logan is beautiful,we don't see much of him,obviously he's a very smart pup,eating healthy,wholesome food:dog:

JennieV
October 8th, 2010, 12:23 PM
:eek: vegetarian dog! and they say they are carnivores?? LOL

But seriously, very cute pics...! He is very photogenic and is such a GOOD boy! :thumbs up

rainbow
October 8th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Did you wash it up and have a salad? :p

LOL .....actually the thought did cross my mind as I hate to waste anything but nope, I tossed it. :D

rainbow
October 8th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Well there was no mess so consider yourself very lucky that could have been a huge mess.

Yeah, at least he was smart enough to realize not to treat it like his cuz. :laughing:

goobersdad
October 8th, 2010, 04:36 PM
What a beautiful dog. I just love the fur :thumbs up

diandpat
October 8th, 2010, 05:10 PM
OMG IT"S A TOMATOE!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Ithought it was a ball. That is just too funny!!!!!

He obviously has a very gentle nature...he didn't even bite through it LOL

Such a gorgeous boy :lovestruck:

Chris21711
October 8th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Oh my dawg the Ol' Girl posted a photo :eek:....Shame you don't share more than often he is a handsome dude :lovestruck:

Love4himies
October 8th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Oh my dawg the Ol' Girl posted a photo :eek:....Shame you don't share more than often he is a handsome dude :lovestruck:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Whoops sorry Rainbow :grouphug:

Who planted the tomato near Logan :confused:? :angel: Logan is innocent, I can tell by that face.

breeze
October 8th, 2010, 09:30 PM
I think he is a "good boy" cause he didn't make a mess :D

Logan :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

marko
October 8th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Bad boy all the way...yet cuteness seems to mitigate the badness to OMG so cute, what a good boy! LOL. Seriously, gorgeous dooger - totally a good boy. :D

TeriM
October 17th, 2010, 01:02 AM
I'm sorry, Mom ....do you still love me?

Oh my dawg, with that wonderful face he would get away with way worse then tomato stealing at my house :laughing:.

:lovestruck:

Now where are Chase's pics :frustrated:.

Tundra_Queen
October 17th, 2010, 03:18 AM
He is so pretty and I love his eyes!!

binkybuff
October 17th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Years ago, I had a mini Schnauzer, that would go into the garden and help herself to just about everything, from tomatoes, peas, carrots, beans, peppers. You name it and she would eat it. Not sure how she did it, but would get the pea pods open and eat just the pea.

Had to end up putting a fence around the garden, just to keep her out.

Also had a cat that would eat corn off the cob. Wondered one day, why a cob was on the floor, and then watched her. She cleaned off a piece about 2 inches around. She didn't eat any of the cob.

I would say your boy was just having fun, and not really a bad boy at all, if he had been bad, there would have been a huge mess.

Awesome pictures, and he is so handsome.

take care
binky

Dee-O-Gee
October 17th, 2010, 10:24 PM
I think Logan was dog knapped and forced to eat the fruit! :D

Yeah..yeah...yeah...that's it! :lightbulb: :laughing: :whistle: