Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Madiera left us Oct 8th 2009

seeker
October 7th, 2010, 07:48 PM
She arrived in the fall of 1994. I was afraid she would hurt our 10lb poodle that at the time was about 6 years, that was never a problem and it would have been a terrible mistake to not have brought her into our lives. She was our home dog that stayed with my wife while Gordie and I went to work. A terrific little girl that passed on 5 days after we lost Gordie.
What a tragic fall of '09 it was in our home.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2znznex.jpg
We miss you "mighty girl"

luckypenny
October 7th, 2010, 09:38 PM
It must be so difficult, losing two family members so close together :(.

Madeira was a beautiful girl :lovestruck:. I love how her lips cover her teeth in that photo. Was she 'talking'?

:candle: Madiera :candle:

rainbow
October 8th, 2010, 12:16 AM
Once again, I agree .....how sad to lose two beautiful puppers so close together. :(

I hope your pain is soon replaced by wonderful memories. :grouphug:

mastifflover
October 8th, 2010, 06:40 AM
:sorry: She was a beautiful girl I am so sorry for your family to have lost to have lost two babies so close together. Just know they are together again and looking out for each other and watching over your family

Love4himies
October 8th, 2010, 06:48 AM
I just couldn't imagine the pain in your heart loosing two loved ones so close together :cry::grouphug:

:candle: Madiera

BenMax
October 8th, 2010, 07:35 AM
So sorry for your loss.:grouphug:. They probably needed to be together for the third part of their journey. Know that they are still best buds and will remain in your hearts forever until you meet once again.

I wish you strength and peace.:grouphug:

Run pain free and together. Bless your hearts.

mikischo
October 8th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Madiera was indeed a very beautiful girl. How expressive her eyes are in that picture.:lovestruck:

How difficult it must have been to lose two precious loved ones so close together.:grouphug:

:candle: Run free, sweet :angel2: Madiera :dog::candle:

marko
October 8th, 2010, 08:34 AM
What a terrible fall, I agree. I'm so sorry for your loss and i offer you my deepest condolences.

:rip:sweet Madiera :candle:

Sincerely,

Marko

Sylvie
October 8th, 2010, 09:03 AM
What a terrible time for you and your family.

I am so sorry that you have had to face the pain again so soon.

:rip:
Madiera

growler~GateKeeper
October 9th, 2010, 02:51 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Madiera :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug: