Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost: Male 4lb brown Chihuahua, Mississauga

melissa_
October 7th, 2010, 11:35 AM
My male brown Chihuahua has been missing since October 6th 2010 at 8:00PM
He was on the leash in my back yard and somehow broke off. He is wearing a red collar that says his name on it which is Boritto.
Major intersection: Central Parkway & Eglinton in Mississauga, ON

PLEASE if you have any info contact:

Melissa 647-330-2130
Larry: 647-865-3199

4661 Moccasin Trail is his home. I hope someone can please give us some info, we miss him very much! :(

http://i51.tinypic.com/jf7vkh.jpg

mikischo
October 8th, 2010, 10:05 AM
I'm so sorry to hear your beautiful boy is missing.:grouphug:

If you haven't already, I would put up posters in your area. Also be sure to check with Animal Services and any Humane Societies and SPCA's. Go in person and leave a picture and descriptions. Also get in touch with any vet clinics in your area and go there and leave information with them as well. Others may have more suggestions for you.

Sending :pray::goodvibes: that you find your boy soon.

Please keep us posted.

jlam1101
October 9th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Any luck with Boritto yet? My chihuahua's been missing for almost 3 weeks now so we know what you and your family must be going through.

I would also try to go door to door knocking if you can. It's a long process but it's more personable and I find people will pay more attention to you. Put up poster on mailboxes all over your neighbourhood as well as in vet clinics and pet stores. Post lost ads in various region of Humane Society, infopet.ca, craigslist and kijiji.

Another method, which is a little more costly, is to hire a pet detective. They have search dogs that can track the scent of your dog to a specific area. But you'll have to contact them the sooner the better. The only downside of this is there is no guarentee they can always pinpoint where you dog is, but they may be able to narrow it down to which streets/park he's been at recently.

I hope you found if not find Boritto real soon! Good luck with your search. My prayers are with you and your family.