Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My puppies ate dryer lint and puked. Help!

R&Rpuppies
October 5th, 2010, 12:37 PM
My two 9 week old puppies just ate dryer lint. They acted really weird first then were rubbing their faces on the ground and making weird noises, then they puked. I gave them water and they went right to their beds and are now asleep. Should I be concerned? The lint was not in the puke.

luckypenny
October 5th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Dryer lint can cause intestinal blockage. Please take them to the vet asap. Good luck :fingerscr.

JennieV
October 5th, 2010, 01:43 PM
I second that, this could be a very serious problem, better be safe than sorry and take them to check if all is ok.
:goodvibes: Good luck! :goodvibes:

R&Rpuppies
October 6th, 2010, 08:56 PM
They are both ok, no I'll effects! Thank goodness!

mikischo
October 6th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that everything is okay.:thumbs up

pbpatti
October 6th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Glad to hear your two are doing well.