Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wedding pics!!!

Chaser
October 4th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Some people on FB will have seen these already, but I know there are many people I haven't connected with so here you go...

The day was fantastic! It was so much fun and despite seven years together already I rather enjoy being a Mrs. :) There's something so nice and comfortable about it. :lovestruck:

And, of utmost importance, credit to our amazing photographers: StreeterStevenS Photography, Oakville, ON - www.streeterstevens.com

Chaser
October 4th, 2010, 08:45 PM
more....

Chaser
October 4th, 2010, 08:47 PM
I have tonnes but won't flood you with them! Last three (unless I get requests for more :)

Chaser
October 4th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Sorry I lied. Three more!

Now I'm done :D

Chaser
October 4th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Oh crap....I really lied. forgot the all-important shot of the dress!

Dee-O-Gee
October 4th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Beautiful pictures Mrs. Chaser. :D

I really like the "Sorry I lied. Three more! Now I'm done" ones! What a beautiful bouquet of roses not to mention a beautiful bride! :)

Did you have rain or was the weather co-operative?

Chaser
October 4th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Beautiful pictures Mrs. Chaser. :D

I really like the "Sorry I lied. Three more! Now I'm done" ones! What a beautiful bouquet of roses not to mention a beautiful bride! :)

Did you have rain or was the weather co-operative?

Thank you! There were actually dahlias in with the roses too, which added a cool texture.

Weather was great! It was overcast for pictures and about 17 degrees....some people were a little chilly but it meant I felt just great in my dress! We picked September since we both get cranky when we sweat :laughing: There was none of that on our day and Mr. Chaser even kept his jacket on all day!

Sylvie
October 4th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Awsome pictures Chaser. Congratulations.

Smiley14
October 4th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Oh, those are GORGEOUS!!! What a beautiful wedding!!! Congratulations!!!! I love, love, love your colors and especially love the red shoes!! :)

mastifflover
October 5th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Congrats and beautiful pics. Beautiful wedding I also love the red shoes

JennieV
October 5th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Beautiful pics, Chaser!! glad you had a good day! :)
:thumbs up

P.S. the shoes are HOT!!!!

chico2
October 5th, 2010, 08:41 AM
i too love the red-black-white color-theme:thumbs up beautiful pics mrs chaser,congrats:grouphug:

Marty11
October 5th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Beautiful pics, the photographer is fantastic......

Dog Dancer
October 5th, 2010, 10:20 AM
What beautiful pics. You looked amazing Chaser. You both look so happy, how lovely for you. You know there's no such thing as too many pics!

breeze
October 5th, 2010, 10:57 AM
what beautiful pictures chaser
and Congrats by the way..:lovestruck:

luckypenny
October 5th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Chaser!!!

The photos are absolutely lovely! It would seem each one tells a story. I love the close-up where we see Mr. Chaser looking at you with a twinkle in his eye :lovestruck:. And the one with your head down and he's in the background...soooo romantic :flirt:!

Please share more :goodvibes:.

marko
October 5th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Congrats to the chasers :highfive: and lovely wedding pics!

hazelrunpack
October 5th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Such a beautiful event, Chaser! Your pics are even more breathtaking here than on fb!

Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Chaser!!

Chaser
October 5th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Thank you Everyone!!!!

Please share more :goodvibes:.

If you insist... ;)

Chaser
October 5th, 2010, 08:10 PM
more...

Chaser
October 5th, 2010, 08:12 PM
How cute are my nieces???? :lovestruck:

Chaser
October 5th, 2010, 08:15 PM
AND, since he couldn't be in our engagement pictures like the dogs were (for obvious reasons), I asked one of our photographers to get a couple pro shots of Rupert while he was at our house.

He thought I was nuts, but he humoured me :laughing:

Winston
October 5th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Congrats! Love the pics...BUT I see there are some missing????? Where are the puppers? I expected to see some dashing doggie pics in the black white & red!!!

Looks like it was a beautiful day! :thumbs up

Chaser
October 5th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Congrats! Love the pics...BUT I see there are some missing????? Where are the puppers? I expected to see some dashing doggie pics in the black white & red!!!

Looks like it was a beautiful day! :thumbs up

Hahaha I know...but they are just too insane! And they were getting fur all over the guys. That's why we had them in our engagement pictures instead. I really wanted to get them bandanas that said "I should have been Best Man/Maid of Honour" :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
October 5th, 2010, 09:08 PM
I notice that Rupert's wearing the right colors!! :D

And your nieces are dolls! As beautiful as their Auntie Bride!

Dee-O-Gee
October 5th, 2010, 09:39 PM
All the pictures just keep getting better Chaser. It's amazing how an overcast day can bring out such stunning colours. :thumbs up

And that Rupert is such a handsome dude. :)

Chaser
October 6th, 2010, 07:31 PM
All the pictures just keep getting better Chaser. It's amazing how an overcast day can bring out such stunning colours. :thumbs up

And that Rupert is such a handsome dude. :)

Thanks!!!! :D

rainbow
October 7th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Chaser !!! :highfive:

Your pictures are beautiful and you both look so happy. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 7th, 2010, 02:51 PM
I never pass up the opportunity to look at beautiful wedding photos, even if I've seen them already.:D

You looked amazing and so did hubby. I really love that you did black bride's maid dresses. So many people ignore the color for weddings, but if used right, it can look so beautiful. I loved your bouquet too. Very different with the green strands coming over the roses.

And I can't forget about how handsome Rupert looks in those shots! One question though, was it the photographer or Rupert that thought you were nuts? LOL

mikischo
October 7th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Beautiful pictures, Chaser.:thumbs up Thanks for sharing them.

Congratulations to you and your husband!!!

Tundra_Queen
October 7th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Congratulations! Gorgeous pictures!!

Bearsmom
October 28th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Beautiful pictures! And I LOVE your dress, looks so comfortable!