Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

pls meet our red devilkin

BigDog
September 13th, 2004, 02:52 PM
I saw so many cute pics here, it pushed me to post our red devilkin too - he should join this company! :-)
He loves everything what makes loud rustle, so it's very difficult to convince him to get out of crispy bags with our new cloths after shopping :-)
He is a very spoiled cat and we love him. As my mother could not let him go with me when I moved here - he has all chances to become the most spoiled cat ever LOL

Sneaky2006
September 13th, 2004, 03:32 PM
He's so cute!! My kitties always lay on bags, how can that be comfy? :rolleyes:

Writing4Fun
September 13th, 2004, 03:37 PM
He's beautiful! Looks a lot like my kitty! :D And what's the point of having a cat if you aren't going to spoil it rotten and let it rule the house??

glasslass
September 13th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Looks pretty spoiled already!!!!! Very contented kitty! :D

krdahmer
September 14th, 2004, 12:15 AM
I love the white markings!! And I had just that situation with my Cordelia...and she soooooo rules "grandma & grandpa's" house now! :D

I think she is more spoiled than both my brother and I!!!!! :rolleyes:

iRONKNiGHT
September 14th, 2004, 02:31 AM
has all chances to become the most spoiled cat ever LOL AHEM LOL BigDog i beg to Differ!! you've not yet met Trixy have you? lol

YOUR Cat is very cute he's a young boy is he?
Trixy always jumps in the bag's too... i guess it's a Kitty thing!

chico2
September 14th, 2004, 06:51 AM
Devilkin is beautiful,love orange kitties,but then again I love all colour kitties even green ones :D
They all love checking out shoppingbags,first for what's in it,then as a hidingplace a"you-cannot-see-me-mode"and eventually they(my cats) always put their heads through the handlepart and need help :D
I would not say we spoil them(hubby might differ!!)we just love them to bits and do our best to make sure they have a good life,after all that is why we get pets and they are soooo funny..
Ever since we became empty-nesters our cats are our kids,not that the suffered before,but I even hate to leave them for a day :eek:

Sneaky2006
September 14th, 2004, 07:20 AM
I didn't notice before... he looks just like a tuxedo cat, but orange of course. :)
And IronKnight... I must say that I am proud of you.... a chance to post a pic of Trixie and you didn't!!!!
I hear this is the first step to recovery. :)

iRONKNiGHT
September 14th, 2004, 11:04 AM
post a pic of Trixie :)

since you Insisted!! Sneaky...i read between the lines LOL

Sneaky2006
September 15th, 2004, 12:44 AM
That's not fair!!! :rolleyes:

BamaRama
September 15th, 2004, 07:14 AM
LOL

To the OP--such a cute kitty! He looks downright evil in that picture...as if he is saying, "Just TRY and get me off this bag, human!!!"

Ironknight--TRIXY IS GORGEOUS!!! Please don't EVER hesitate to post pics of her, you have one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen! :D (And from the looks of things, she knows it too!)

wAggie
September 16th, 2004, 08:27 PM
whow... where'd you get your cat from?

BigDog
September 16th, 2004, 09:11 PM
If you are asking about the red cat, we picked him up in the apartment building after his owner left him there because they had a conflict in the family and it was kind of revange of one family member for another (can you imagine this???), he was about 1,5-2 months at that time.
Maybe that's why he is very scared to go out - no walks, no cottage, no car rides etc., when they left him he spent the whole night at the same spot (being afraid to move I guess), we found him the next morning exactly where they told they left him in the evening.

But I also know people who's cat breed him - it was an accidental pgncy after summer spent in the cottage - all those country boys are so persistent :-) ;)
We even know his birthday - it's August, 13th (!!!), 1998. Some years my mother "celebrates" his birthday - buys something special for him (food) :D LOL

BamaRama
September 16th, 2004, 09:21 PM
lol, we only know one of our cat's birthday's...Elmo...he was born Sept. 11th, 2002!! :)

wAggie
September 16th, 2004, 11:12 PM
i'm still shocked.

there's a VERY similar looking cat missing in my area. there's posters around....

my bad, i know cats may look alike but wow...

btw, i'm having a tough time understanding this "accidental pgncy"...

BigDog
September 17th, 2004, 09:33 AM
accidental pgncy means they let unspayed cat go out and hang out with not-neutered cats, and wow, surprise, she came back pregnant! :-)
fortunately she had only 2 kittens, one is this red gentleman and one more was a tri-color girl, they gave her to a family friend