Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gerri.. hunting...

JennieV
October 3rd, 2010, 04:30 PM
So, did anyone have a doubt that cats are really small tigers?
:laughing:

Love4himies
October 3rd, 2010, 04:32 PM
:laughing::laughing: Nope. :laughing: :lovestruck:

JennieV
October 3rd, 2010, 05:53 PM
Some more action... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZghpXwxZu5A

TeriM
October 3rd, 2010, 08:45 PM
Wow, they really are good buddies aren't they. I can't believe how well they are playing together :cloud9:.

JennieV
October 3rd, 2010, 10:37 PM
I do have to supervise and sometimes break it if she gets him down and is biting hard.. or he gets a little too excited, but 99% of the time they looooove the playtime and both enjoy chasing each other around or just wrestling... :laughing:

Love4himies
October 4th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Wow that Gerri and Sparky is a match made in heaven. It is much easier to take care of a kitten when there is another animal around to poop it out :laughing:.

14+kitties
October 4th, 2010, 08:52 AM
She is getting big!! :cloud9::cloud9:
Can't watch the video. My connection is too slow as usual. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
October 4th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Loved Gerri's flying leap past the camera toward the end of the video! :laughing:

ancientgirl
October 4th, 2010, 12:23 PM
:laughing:Hazel, you beat me to it. I had to laugh when I saw that leap she made. I love this video. They look so happy playing together.

JennieV
October 4th, 2010, 06:10 PM
they cause mayhem allright...
lol
I have a feeling that once Gerri is bigger - he will be alittle reluctant to play with her...LOL:crazy:

chico2
October 5th, 2010, 05:11 PM
jennie,that's a great video:laughing:they certainly seem to be match made in heaven...does sparky just have a bad hair-cut,or was there a reason for shaving his beautiful coat...i probably missed something again:shrug:

JennieV
October 5th, 2010, 08:56 PM
chico, he does have a somewhat butchered haircut (I wasn't paying attention and shaved more than i wanted to:rolleyes: ), but its just because his hair gets too long and mats faster than I can comb it out, and it gets painful.. So I shave him 3-4 times a year...

rainbow
October 8th, 2010, 12:59 AM
Too cute .....it's so great when dogs & cats go along so well. :cloud9: