Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi, noob here. (pics)

princessuperman
October 3rd, 2010, 10:49 AM
Hi everyone. I started reading this site because I needed insight into dog foods. I was so shocked at the amount of information I found and decided to join in. I am currently trying to switch my 2 dogs from kibble (Acana), to a grainless dehydrated food. This is the closest I can find to raw, without doing a raw diet. My lifestyle right now is not suitable for me to feed that.

Anyway enough about that.... Here are my two loves. The brown/black is a Pekingese Yorkie (Superman), and the black white is Shih tzu Pekingese(Princess). These are pictures of them a little over a year ago. They are my first dogs. :lovestruck:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XsOdjU62z5w/TKF1d07aUfI/AAAAAAAAAAU/hmp9MbZmNp8/s1600/sumperman+young.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XsOdjU62z5w/TKiXVtdScTI/AAAAAAAAAAc/Y6kizHfl8pI/s1600/poo.JPG

hazelrunpack
October 3rd, 2010, 10:55 AM
Oh, my!! What sweethearts!!! :flirt:

And we didn't even have to bug you for pics of your furbabies :highfive:

Welcome to the board, princesssuperman! :D

princessuperman
October 3rd, 2010, 11:08 AM
There is also an Aussie Shepherd (tri Color), and doberman in the semi-immediate family, lol. I will definitely post pictures if I can get some. Since becoming a dog owner, a little over a year ago, its changed my life! I've never had to pick up so much poooooo, and yet its never made me happier.... if that makes sense. I love these two guys so much!!!!

Frenchy
October 3rd, 2010, 11:37 AM
And we didn't even have to bug you for pics of your furbabies :highfive:

I know hey ! :thumbs up

welcome to the board princessuperman , what cute little pups they are ! :lovestruck:

luckypenny
October 3rd, 2010, 01:29 PM
I've never had to pick up so much poooooo, and yet its never made me happier.... if that makes sense.

It certainly does :laughing:.

Welcome to pets.ca princessuperman :). Your pups are adorable :cloud9:.

JennieV
October 3rd, 2010, 03:28 PM
welcome! :thumbs up
the pups are adorable!!

ancientgirl
October 3rd, 2010, 03:34 PM
What absolutely adorable little pups!

Kalou
October 4th, 2010, 07:29 AM
they are so cute!