Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

3 'stolen'' English Bulldog Puppies

goldengal
October 2nd, 2010, 09:12 AM
If anyone has been watching CP24, they will have seen the 3 most adorable 8 week old English Bulldog Puppies (1 male and 2 females) that were stolen from their backyard in the Main & Danforth area yesterday afternoon about 3 p.m. The owner had only gone in the house for a few seconds, and when she came out, the latch had been opened on the gate, and the puppies were gone.

CP24 and the police are giving this a lot of exposure. Sure hope they find the horrible person(s) who would do something so despicable.

Take care,
Pat

Frenchy
October 2nd, 2010, 09:14 AM
omg ! what is it with dog napping these days ? :wall:

I sure hope they can find the puppies :fingerscr

2sheltiesmom
October 2nd, 2010, 12:30 PM
Stealing dogs unfortunately is becoming more and more common :evil:.
Getting the cooperation and assistance of the police should help to catch the criminals and bring the doggies home :pray:
Krista and her stolen Boston Terrier "Moose" (please see previous post)who turns 9 today and is still missing :cry: are not getting any such help despite the RCMP knowing who the perp is and that he has a very recent history of domestice violence. :shrug:
Please give Moose a wonderful birthday present and help him get home today!

goldengal
October 2nd, 2010, 02:38 PM
Here is a picture of one of the puppies:

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crime/article/869760--puppies-snatched-from-toronto-backyard

The appeal has been broadcast over and over again today on CP24. Just hope it is not someone from outside Toronto who has taken them.

Take care,
Pat

the gang
October 2nd, 2010, 07:25 PM
dear god, what is this world comming too? :fingerscr for a safe return, brenda and the pins

goldengal
October 3rd, 2010, 06:06 AM
Just now heard on CP34 that Winston, Abigail and Mildred were found in a gym bag outside a store at Avenue Road amd Lawrence. A passerby heard their cries and investigated. I am sure the owners are ecstatic, as well as the mother Mildred.

I apologize Marko for not putting the location in the title. I realized I had not done so right after I posted.

Take care,
Pat

mastifflover
October 3rd, 2010, 07:32 AM
If the media would not have made this a big story these dogs would have never gotten back to the owners. Too much attention to these pups and what was the thief going to do now. Glad they were found safe I love a happy ending

Frenchy
October 3rd, 2010, 10:50 AM
Just now heard on CP34 that Winston, Abigail and Mildred were found in a gym bag outside a store at Avenue Road amd Lawrence. A passerby heard their cries and investigated. I am sure the owners are ecstatic, as well as the mother Mildred.

omg thank dog ! What stupid stupid people out there :wall:

Shaykeija
October 3rd, 2010, 11:26 AM
I am just glad they were found and going home.. Poor babies must have been scared.

luckypenny
October 3rd, 2010, 12:22 PM
What a happy ending to something that could have gone way wrong. Kudos to the station and the police for getting right on this.

2sheltiesmom
October 3rd, 2010, 02:32 PM
Thank you for the GOOD NEWS update!

cell
October 3rd, 2010, 05:31 PM
another reason not to breed your dog?