Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Puggle anyone?

hezbglad
September 30th, 2010, 09:15 PM
Meet Dolly, a 1.5 yr old puggle. (mix of beagle and pug) Cute as a button and loves people and other dogs! Since she is part beagle (they follow their noses!) a fenced yard is a MUST. She is VERY active and would need an active family to go for long walks to expend all that energy! A home where she is not alone for long periods of time would best suit this loving little girl! Go to animatch.ca for more info or to fill in an adoption form!

hezbglad
October 2nd, 2010, 03:37 PM
Yaaaay! Dolly has found her furever home!:thumbs up

Bacardi, Moka and cooky are still waiting patiently though...:cry:

animatch.ca

rainbow
October 2nd, 2010, 03:42 PM
Wooo Hooo for Dolly. :highfive:

Hopefully Bacardi, Moka and Cooky will find their forever homes soon. :fingerscr

the gang
October 2nd, 2010, 07:27 PM
another puggle , makes all the differance, best of luck little one:thumbs up, brenda and the pins

hezbglad
October 9th, 2010, 11:43 AM
bad news... Dolly is back at animatch:cry: Her new home didn't work out as they had an older dog and Dolly was just too much for him...

Shaykeija
October 9th, 2010, 10:56 PM
How much to adopt her? I have someone who wants to get another dog. And how much does she weigh?

hezbglad
October 10th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Shaykeija;

The adoption fee is $300, which includes all vacinations and spaying. I'm not sure how much she weighs, she is small..can't be more than 10 pounds. please tell your friend to go to animatch.ca for more information and to fill out an adoption form! She really is a sweet dog!

mastifflover
October 10th, 2010, 08:38 AM
She is too cute I hope she gets a great home

Shaykeija
October 10th, 2010, 03:59 PM
I told my friend. He is worried she might be to playful for Didget, his 11 year old pom. I told him to go look though.

hezbglad
October 10th, 2010, 09:13 PM
she probably would be, unfortunately..that was why the previous adoption didn't work out, she was too hyper for their older dog...we do have a 7 yr old cocker spaniel and a 10 yr old shih tzu up for adoption though, maybe more suitable for your friend and his older dog! Good luck and let me know!