Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This is what happens when ....

Frenchy
September 30th, 2010, 04:06 PM
when some dog is not getting enough exercise because of the rain :yell: I went to the dining room for 10 minutes !! And came back to this :

BenMax
September 30th, 2010, 04:07 PM
OK - please don't tell me that's your new bed.:laughing:

Hey - I think you did it since you seem to be the only one in the room snapping a picture. Churchill is facing in the other direction...so it ain't him.

aslan
September 30th, 2010, 04:08 PM
i don't know,,,i can clearly see a kitty in that picture too..

BenMax
September 30th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Maybe it was the carebears.:laughing:

Frenchy
September 30th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Nelly : na ah , it wasn't me , I was here watching you eat :)

Jack , coming up the stairs real fast : na ah , wasn't me either , I was just looking at the damages for the insurance claim. :angel:

Churchill : well you know it wasn't me , I was sleeping !!

Frenchy
September 30th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Sienna : WHAT ? :rolleyes: :whistle:

BenMax
September 30th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Looks like a mug shot. I think you have your culprit.:laughing:

Frenchy
September 30th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Maybe it was the carebears.:laughing:

:laughing:

ok , I must say , the Sienna pic was taken before ... because I tried to take one pic of her "after the fact" but she was on the move :rolleyes:

diandpat
September 30th, 2010, 04:15 PM
It could have been the wind :shrug:

I can't imagine any of those sweet souls doing that...really :D

Frenchy
September 30th, 2010, 04:18 PM

:laughing: :frustrated: :p

chico2
September 30th, 2010, 04:22 PM
that is sooooooooo funny:laughing:

Love4himies
September 30th, 2010, 04:59 PM

I can't imagine any of those sweet souls doing that...really :D

Or the mice :p

Chris21711
September 30th, 2010, 05:07 PM
I guess the room didn't have the right Feng Shui :laughing:

Frenchy
September 30th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Or the mice :p

:yuck: winter's coming , they'll try to get in soon enough :yell:

I guess the room didn't have the right Feng Shui :laughing:

:laughing:

Rgeurts
September 30th, 2010, 05:20 PM
LOL... too funny! Is that a window screen on the floor?! :eek:
I say it must be gremlins, those :angel:'s of yours couldn't possibly have wreaked that much havoc in such a short time! :laughing::D

Frenchy
September 30th, 2010, 05:23 PM
LOL... too funny! Is that a window screen on the floor?! :eek:

:eek: where ? no no , there's no window screen :laughing:

aslan
September 30th, 2010, 05:25 PM
:eek: where ? no no , there's no window screen :laughing:

she's talking about the hatch door to the crawl space under the house hon...i still say it was the cat.

Rgeurts
September 30th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Oh!! Ok, looked like a window screen under Churchills bum :laughing:

Rgeurts
September 30th, 2010, 05:27 PM
she's talking about the hatch door to the crawl space under the house hon...i still say it was the cat.

OH!!! I've never seen one of those before :o
Must be the difference in the part of the country we live in lol. I feel silly :loser:

Frenchy
September 30th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Oh!! Ok, looked like a window screen under Churchills bum :laughing:

oh now I see ...

nope , that's my well :laughing: really ! they built the sun room on top of the well. :loser:

Rgeurts
September 30th, 2010, 05:29 PM
oh now I see ...

nope , that's my well :laughing: really ! they built the sun room on top of the well. :loser:

LOL... well, it could double as an indoor pool then :D

quincymycat
September 30th, 2010, 05:30 PM

Sure...blame the sweet innocent kitty...everyone KNOWS they never destroy anything are just so grateful for a home!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Chris21711
September 30th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Sure...blame the sweet innocent kitty...everyone KNOWS they never destroy anything are just so grateful for a home!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Come see my $700 chair that Kale uses as his personal scratching post :frustrated::frustrated:

14+kitties
September 30th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Frenchy - I TOLD you to keep those kitties claws trimmed!!!! :frustrated:

:laughing::laughing: Poor blankie. :rip:

aslan
September 30th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Frenchy - I TOLD you to keep those kitties claws trimmed!!!! :frustrated:

:laughing::laughing: Poor blankie. :rip:

ha,,,see even the kittie guru thinks the cat did it...:p

hazelrunpack
September 30th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Personally, I think it was just another case of Spontaneous Comforter Explosion. Comforters have been exploding, all on their own, all across the continent! It's a tragedy, I tell ya! A tragedy!

And to make it even worse--in most cases of SCE, an innocent and totally misunderstood animal is unfairly blamed as the perpetrator :frustrated: And that's a travesty of justice! Poor little :angel:s!

Gail P
September 30th, 2010, 10:15 PM
SCE, I don't think so. I think it was just Churchill shedding. It just looks like comforter stuffing. Really.

Rgeurts
September 30th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Personally, I think it was just another case of Spontaneous Comforter Explosion. Comforters have been exploding, all on their own, all across the continent! It's a tragedy, I tell ya! A tragedy!

And to make it even worse--in most cases of SCE, an innocent and totally misunderstood animal is unfairly blamed as the perpetrator :frustrated: And that's a travesty of justice! Poor little :angel:s!

SCE... LOL! Hazel, you crack me up :D :laughing:

JennieV
October 1st, 2010, 09:11 AM
I personally think its a Domovoi..

now, before you ask, heres a link explaining what a Domovoi is... LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domovoi

Really, Frenchy, it could so be! I always blame stuff on them.. you know, missing cheesecake, cookies, that sorta thing.. and of course when theres only one person living in the household but the dishes never end - its all their fault! :laughing:

Frenchy
October 1st, 2010, 09:16 AM
For once , I didn't blame the kitties :p

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: omg it's now in Sherrington :eek:

SCE, I don't think so. I think it was just Churchill shedding. It just looks like comforter stuffing. Really.

:laughing: could have been him too but he looked too :angel:

I personally think its a Domovoi..

now, before you ask, heres a link explaining what a Domovoi is... LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domovoi

:eek: that would explain A LOT ! :laughing:

rainbow
October 2nd, 2010, 02:10 PM
C'mon Frenchy, 'fess up and stop blaming your fuzzbutts :p .....you stuffed that comforter in the washing machine and it came out all shredded like that. :D

Tundra_Queen
October 4th, 2010, 05:55 AM
Nah is just poor workmanship!

The seams on the comforter were not sewn up tight enough and when One of the doggies...not mentioning any names Churchill plopped down on it at one end the stuffing flew out the otther end! :D

Kodie's Mom
October 29th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Sorry, but that is adorable, they had so much fun..:D

doggy lover
October 29th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Oh I remember the days when Tucker use to do those things, 2 mattresses, towels, blankets, stuffies, drywall, trim around the door, wooden furniture, couches and numerous other things but now he is an:angel:I think the cat masterminded it and the dog followed through with the plan:rolleyes: