Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Princess04 and Crybaby

debanneball
September 13th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Hey Princess... I have been away for a week, but I kept thinking about you, and was wondering, did you find Crybaby? :confused:

Princesss04
September 13th, 2004, 02:05 PM
No, we are going to this ladies house tonight. She thinks they have him at their house. She said he comes out at night and they have been feeding him so we are going to go out there about the time he comes and go from there. She said that he will get close but not close enough for her to catch him but we will see. Keep your fingers crossed I will let you know ASAP. You are so sweet to be concerned thank you, you are truly a wonderful friend. BIG HUGS!!!!! :D

Luba
September 13th, 2004, 02:07 PM
You're going tonight?? Whats this you never told me this!!

Girl take a video camera with you!!!!! Have it ready to go, film the entire thing!! I can't wait to hear whats happening.

TAke a carrier with you just incase u need it!!!

OMG I'm so excited :D

Princesss04
September 13th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Yeah I am so happy. I hope it is him so bad. I want to be happy and ready but I have been to so many houses of people saying they have him and than I leave in tears. So we are going and I am hpoing for the best so we will see. :D She said he has been there for about 1 1/2 weeks she has been feeding him and taking care of him. He has the same white on his belly and chest and his hair is thining by his ears. And he is very heathly and she said you can tell he has been well taken care of and he has a shinny coat. So it sounds like him but we will see. I need all the prayers and vibes and all that we can get. Let you all know. :D

Writing4Fun
September 13th, 2004, 02:29 PM
OK - prayers and great vibes coming your way right now! :D :D :D :D :D I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed until you come back here telling us you found him, so you'd better hurry before I get a cramp! :D

BamaRama
September 13th, 2004, 03:51 PM
I sure hope it's him!! Prayers and good vibes are being sent your way!! :D

heeler's rock!
September 13th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Oh my gosh Princess!!! I surely do hope it's him with all my might!!!!!! I want you to post on here tomorrow that you have found him and he is snuggling with you!!!!!!! I am sending you all the good vibes I can find!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Lucky Rescue
September 13th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Crybaby is lost??? :( If you can't catch him, get a humane trap. That usually works very well.

chico2
September 13th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Lucky,I think she tried that and caught all kinds of cats,but not CryBaby :(
I am hoping she's on the right track tonight!! Poor CryBaby :(

iRONKNiGHT
September 13th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I was thinking about Crybaby at 5:00am and now i see a thread! i wish you the best Princess.. let's hope it's him.. fingers crossed!

glasslass
September 13th, 2004, 05:48 PM
My paws are crossed too! On this forum, we see pictures and hear stories about each other's furbabies. When something happens to one of them, it's devastating!

moontamara
September 13th, 2004, 06:49 PM
our paws are crossed here in korea too....

jenjen
September 13th, 2004, 07:23 PM
GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK. Hope he finally comes home today. I'm sure he misses mom lots. Lets us know right away!!!

krdahmer
September 14th, 2004, 12:54 AM
Fingers, Toes and Claws all crossed here for you Princess!!! :o

Cactus Flower
September 14th, 2004, 02:36 AM
Well? Was it Crybaby??? Please say yes please say yes.......

Sneaky2006
September 14th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Why hasn't she posted? :(

Princesss04
September 14th, 2004, 10:07 AM
We went over there but it was rainny and storming so we did not see any cat we sit on the porch for about three hours. But, like I said he hates water and is scared to death of storms so he prolly would not have came out any ways. We talked and called for him. She called me this morning and said that the food I left for him was gone and his favorite toy was gone this morning. So we are going back tonight. I do not think it is suppose to rain so we will see. Maybe since he ate his favorite food and had his toy he will def. come back I will let you know what I find out as soon as I know. She is going to set a trap for me today but I think he is only coming out at night. He likes to sleep all day long. :D She really thinks it is him so keep praying.

moontamara
September 14th, 2004, 10:10 AM
I'm sure we all will!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the update!!!!

Sneaky2006
September 14th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Please let us know ASAP... I've been following this thread (well, both threads) from the begining. I sure hope you find him, I don't know what I would do if it were one of mine. :(
Thanks for the update! Keep hope and don't stop looking!

Luba
September 14th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Cry Baby you go to mama right NOW!!!!! :eek:

shihtzulover
September 14th, 2004, 02:03 PM
I hope he comes out tonight. I am praying for you and crybaby.

Princesss04
September 14th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Thanks to everyone, you all have been so caring. You know you are loved when you come on this board. I will keep you posted. :D

debanneball
September 14th, 2004, 03:38 PM
;) ;) ;) My Toes Are Crossed....starting To Cramp Up, So Hurry, Get Out There And Bring Him Home. Good Luck ;) ;) ;)

Cflat
September 14th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Dang, I wish this cat could be found!

Shelly
September 14th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Princesss I really hope this turns out to be Crybaby. You have been looking so hard for him, you just have to find him. We all have our fingers, paws, and fins crossed here for you. Good luck tonight.

chico2
September 14th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Please,please let there be good news tomorrow!!!!

Sneaky2006
September 14th, 2004, 10:48 PM
No! Please please let there be good news tonight :D

debanneball
September 15th, 2004, 06:32 AM
Morning Princess....any news yet? :confused:

krdahmer
September 15th, 2004, 09:03 AM
:confused: :o <{{{{HUG}}}}>

Princesss04
September 15th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Okay all I just got off the phone with her and she has a black cat in her trap (the one she has been feeding) so she is letting in go in her bathroom and she has to go to work so I am going over right after she gets off. So than I will know if it is him. At least he is in the house and will be there when I get there. :D

Writing4Fun
September 15th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Oh, please, please, please, PLEASE let this be your cat!!!! It's very hard to type with my fingers crossed! :D

krdahmer
September 15th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Ditto...really hoping here for you! And how great of that lady to keep it indoors until you get there! Kudos to her as well for helping out!!!! I just love people like that! :)

Shelly
September 15th, 2004, 01:37 PM
So far so good then. I really, really pray it is him. I can't wait for this lady to get off of work, so you can find out if it is him. :D Please, please let it be him.

krdahmer
September 15th, 2004, 11:02 PM
No news is good news???? :o

iRONKNiGHT
September 15th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Princess04 Ample time came and went and you've not posted us... we've been waiting patiently......what's up? what's going on? is it a YES or NO?

Shelly
September 15th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Princesss did you get to go over and look at the cat to see if it is Crybaby? :confused:

debanneball
September 16th, 2004, 05:59 AM
:cool: Morning Princess. Looks like it is going to be a nice day. How did things go with that lady last night? Please Please say 'YES IT WAS MY CRYBABY please. Debi :D

Princesss04
September 16th, 2004, 10:05 AM
I went over there and looked and it was not Mr. Cry... So I gave the cat that was there Mr. Cry's soft food I brought him and went home. Of course on the way home I was crying and all upset......

BUT

When I got home there was a black cat lay on my front porch, I jumped out and was like come here Mr.Cry (not really thinking it was him) and he came running. It was him and he is happy and fine. He is at the vet right now getting checked. But, he was so happy to be home and with his mom and dad and brother Meat Loaf and his new brother Chraming. He is like mom I have to stop going away because when I do you have another kid. LOL So thank you all for all your thoughts and prayers you are all truly wonderful. Thanks again from all my family. :D I will let you know what the vet says I am sure that he is fine. He was fat as always so he has been bumming food off of some poor cat. :D

GsdDiamond
September 16th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Oh, I'm so glad you found your baby!!!! I'm sure the vet will give him the all clear!!

Writing4Fun
September 16th, 2004, 10:16 AM
Oh, happy, happy news! I could just about dance right now! I am sooo glad he is home safe and sound and no worse for wear! :D :D :D

moontamara
Oh I'm crying happy tears. I'm sooooooooooo soooooo sooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It reminds me of my own lost cat/found cat story, but will save that for another day. Thanks so much for letting us know (we sure have been waiting!!!)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Princesss04
Thank you it was so weird how it all worked out kind of like God saying you did not find your baby there but I have gotten him for you and placed him at your door so don't cry be happy. It was truly a blessing from God. I wish I could know where he has been and what he has been doing. Silly little guy/ :D

shan
September 16th, 2004, 10:21 AM
Animals are so amazing! Its almost like he just wanted to "see the world" like a teenager getting away from Mom and Dad for the first time, then they always end up coming home to someone who will protect them! That is so great you found him, and hopefully your new family of pets will have great times together!

debanneball
September 16th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Oh Princess. THAT IS SUCH GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations. Mr. Cry, you came home all by yourself. Pat on the back. Now, doesn't it make you wonder where all those other cats belong? :eek:
Winter's coming poor babies. I am so glad you are both reunited, take good care of him. Deb :p

shihtzulover
September 16th, 2004, 10:28 AM
I was so happy to read your post Princess. This is great news for a Thrusday.

chico2
September 16th, 2004, 11:07 AM
That BUTgot me a little worried,again!!,but tears of happiness followed :D :D
How's he reacting to the new little puppy?

Sneaky2006
September 16th, 2004, 11:28 AM
I am so happy for you, and relieved!! So glad you got him back!!! :D

Shelly
September 16th, 2004, 11:52 AM
CONGRATULATIONS The cat came back, it just wasn't the very next day. I can't imagine how excited you must of been when you realized it was him ;) Good luck at the Vet's, even though I'm sure he'll come back A OK.

Princesss04
September 16th, 2004, 12:00 PM
That BUTgot me a little worried,again!!,but tears of happiness followed :D :D
How's he reacting to the new little puppy?

Chico he is doing okay he ran up stairs and used his liter box and than jumped in my bed like he had never been gone. He was chowing down on his soft food when I left this morning. When he came in he looked at the new dog like what are you doing in my house. But I think they will be fine. :D

krdahmer
September 16th, 2004, 12:41 PM
WOOOOOHOOOOOO I am so excited for you!!! And Mr. Cry!!!!! :D :D
That is so wonderful! (Maybe he just had some sort of mid-life crisis, wanted to see what else was out there! :rolleyes: And then realized how cushy he has it with you!!!!!LOL)
<{{{{HUGS}}}}> for you Princess
and <{{{{SNUGGLES}}}}> for that little scamp, Mr. Cry!!!! ;)

glasslass
September 16th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Wonderful story! Wonderful ending!! Sitting here getting all teary. Yes, don't you wish he could talk?? He may have been locked up somewhere, being fed, and just was able to get away to come home. But, his favorite toy is gone???

Princesss04
September 16th, 2004, 02:06 PM
I got him a new one, on my lunch break. So when I went home for lunch he was still sleeping Justin says that the vet says that he is fine. He went on and gave him so worm medicine just in case he ate something that was nasty. Other than that thye said he looked like he prolly has not missed a meal since he has been gone. :D That sounds like my boy!!!

SSAC
September 16th, 2004, 02:07 PM
I'm sooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!! :) :D :) :D
I'm jumping for joy! :D

shihtzulover
September 16th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Princess will you post some pictures for us?

Luba
September 16th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Oh my goodness WHAT AN AMAZING TAIL ;) I cant' believe it and yes yes yes we want pictures this is fantastic :D

iRONKNiGHT
September 16th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Amanda and Justin.. i'm so happy for you guys!! Trixy's so happy shes waving kitty pawz!

heeler's rock!
September 16th, 2004, 07:36 PM
THANK GOD PRINCESS!!!!! I have been checking this thread every time I come on-line and have been waiting to hear if Cry came home!!!!!! I was so sad when you said it wasn't him at that lady's house!!! Then the BUT gave me hope again!!!!! It's a miracle!!!! I am sooooooooooooo unbelieveably happy for you right now!!! I can hardly contain my jumping up and down and yah-hoo ing!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

sammiec
September 16th, 2004, 09:34 PM
YEAH PRINCESS AND CRYBABY!!!!!

I can't tell you how happy I am to read this!!! I thought about you guys ALL the time, but I didn't want to read the thread anymore because it just made me soo sad!! There was something telling my tonight that I had to read, and I'm SOO glad I did!!! Yeah!!! WHOOOO HHOOOOO!!! :D :D :D

Cactus Flower
September 16th, 2004, 11:50 PM
YIIIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

It's all been said, but I'm still thrilled for you!!!!