Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Remember me?

MARTYnBENTLEY
September 30th, 2010, 05:23 AM
Hey guys it's been a long time since we've posted. So here's a nice dump of pics. Which one is you fav?...you can also check out a couple of vids he has on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/blayzn604

MARTYnBENTLEY
September 30th, 2010, 05:24 AM
Here's more....

MARTYnBENTLEY
September 30th, 2010, 05:25 AM
And more and more and more. One last beach pic. Then the pictures of Bentley in his natural state.... Being a lazy little mutt.

MARTYnBENTLEY
September 30th, 2010, 05:29 AM
My favorite is the one of his nose sticking out from under the blanket. Usually when we get home he's mad some kind of nest in the bed, or laundry pile. Look at how hes bent on the couch. Can that be comfortable?

Chris21711
September 30th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Nice to see you again Marty.....I see Bentley is still looking his handsome self :cloud9:

JennieV
September 30th, 2010, 02:47 PM
welcome back MB, the pups are looking mighty good! :)

Frenchy
September 30th, 2010, 02:50 PM
:laughing: love the nose pic under the comforter :laughing:

Love4himies
September 30th, 2010, 06:33 PM
My favourite is the the one of him under the blanket. :lovestruck::cloud9:

rainbow
October 2nd, 2010, 02:16 PM
Welcome back Marty and handsome Bentley. :thumbs up

Bentley deserves a litle snoozin' time after all that running around on the beach. :D

14+kitties
October 2nd, 2010, 02:20 PM
Bentley is so cute!! I love the one of him stretched on the couch. It may look uncomfortable to us but I bet to him it feels divine! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 2nd, 2010, 02:49 PM
Welcome back! Long time no see! Great pics of the Mighty Bentley! I see he's still always on the go (well...almost always :D) Do you still go on the group walks?

MARTYnBENTLEY
October 2nd, 2010, 06:06 PM
No we don't go on the group walks anymore...My work schedule changed. But now Bentley's Mom and I have different schedules so he goes out with both of us most days. So yeah he's usually always going but always finds time to be lazy.

hazelrunpack
October 3rd, 2010, 09:12 AM
I'll bet he enjoys the family walks just as much as he used to enjoy his group walks. :D

The Pack, btw, is in awe of his swimming prowess! They're afraid they'll melt if they get wet, so they think Bentley is mighty brave! :flirt: