Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Ontario

Blues Human
September 28th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Nice to find this site altho I am great with animals, I am new to forums. What is a new thread as opposed to a new post ? and what is a sticky post? lol

We have a Great Dane puppy named Blue, he is almost 6 months old and he fit into our family from day 1 except by the cat, Cleo, who tolerates him more than she would another cat. This is my third Dane and first male. Maybe one day I will figure out how to post pics here and can show him off. (and Cleo too) He would be tossed out of the show ring but we never wanted a dog to show. Take care all.:ca:

Love4himies
September 28th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Welcome, can't wait to see pics of your kitty and pup.

To post a pic, you first need to resize it down to 100kb or less, then click on "manage attachments" below, then on "choose file" and find your pic that you saved.

A Thread is a new subject, like what you started with your intro and a post reply is what I am doing, replying in your intro thread. ;)

Frenchy
September 28th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Hi and welcome to pets.ca Blues Human.

You'll have to post a few times before being allowed to post pictures. Can't wait to see your dane , I have one myself. :)

Sylvie
September 29th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Welcome to the site. There is a great bunch of people here.

hazelrunpack
September 29th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Welcome, Blues Human! :D

A thread is a collection of posts. You can make a post to any thread that isn't closed--you can start your own thread by making the first post in it--as in this thread. It gets the title from your post "Hello from Ontario".

To post in this thread, I hit Post Reply and began to type.

Now that we have that out of the way, we need to start talking about pictures of Cleo and Blue. :D If you need help, let us know--we always get impatient when it comes to seeing pics of new members' pets. :o

hazelrunpack
September 29th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Whoops! I just posted in your other thread! :laughing: Welcome again!

mastifflover
September 29th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Welcome to the board and can't wait to see pictures of your furkids