Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Loosing a family member today, Poopi

michellemero
September 27th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Poopi was 10yr old poddle, happy, amazing dog. She passed away today suddendly, and didn't make it on the way to the vet. Our whole family is very sad, and confused to what had happened...

Poopi was amazing. She was always happy and always wanting the attention, with a household of 4 dogs, she was the one with the most energy...

To Poopi,
I will miss you soo much. I am going to miss your smile, your barks, your licks, and just your presence. You were speedy gonzalez! you were super fast! always out running all the other dogs... I hope you go to a happy place where you can find another dog as fast as you. Oh how im going to miss you....i still can't believe your gone...it only happened a few hours ago...at this time yesterday were outside playing in the backyard...
I love you, always and forever...no one can replace you, you were very special.....

My beloved Poopi:rip:

hazelrunpack
September 27th, 2010, 10:49 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss of Poopi, Michelle. :grouphug: She looks like a little sweetie :lovestruck: What a lucky girl she was to have such a loving home!

:candle: Poopi

Winston
September 28th, 2010, 06:30 AM
I am so sorry for your loss...Please know that Poopi is running free at the Rainbow Bridge! where she will be free of pain!!

RIP sweet little one! :candle:

marko
September 28th, 2010, 08:42 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss Michelle. Poopi was a real cutie. There's just no getting over how profoundly animals better our lives.

:rip: sweet poopie :candle:

mikischo
September 28th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Michelle, I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of your beautiful girl. We understand what you are going through:grouphug:

:candle: Run free, sweet :angel2: Poopi :dog: :candle:

luckypenny
September 28th, 2010, 09:05 AM
There's just no getting over how profoundly animals better our lives.

Amen.

My condolences to you and your family, Michelle :grouphug:.

:rip: Poopi :candle:

14+kitties
September 28th, 2010, 09:24 AM
:candle::rip: Poopi :candle: :grouphug::grouphug:

michellemero
September 28th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Thank you for all the kind words...The only thing that really bothers me is that I dont know what exactly happened...
She wasn't herself sunday evening, not eating, sleeping more than usual, and vomitting. Yesterday she vomitted something green and thought it must be something she ate and was drinking so much water...but just alittle after that she was shaking, and not responded to her name and just in a state where she didn't know anyone...so we rushed her to the vet....but she died in my brothers arms on the way there.
I was doing a little bit of research with her symptons and found that she might have eaten something poisonious outside. We just moved to a new house. She was in perfect health before this, i just can't understand.
She is gone now...i woke up this morning hoping it was just a dream.
All your kind words do help, thank you soo much.
:cry:

growler~GateKeeper
October 9th, 2010, 03:45 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Poopi :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug: