Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missing Chihuahua in Markham, ON

jlam1101
September 25th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Hello everyone!

My dog "Hugo" escaped from our home in the area of McCowan/Major MacKenzie, Markham, in the early morning of Sept. 22/10 during the storm. I drove around for hours trying to find him, but had no luck.

He is a 6 year old, black and white chihuahua; black on top, white on his tummy and paws, and he's also got a white tip tail along with a stripe of white fur between his eyes. He weighs about 5lbs.
He is neuteured. He isn't microchipped, and wasn't wearing a collar at the time of disappearance.

We contacted numerous shelters, rescue groups, humane society, vet clinics, and posted posters up throughout our entire neighbourhood, and now, I'm hoping to get help from anyone who reads this post. My little girl misses him terribly and asks me everyday when Hugo is coming home. It breaks my heart to not have an answer for her. Please, if you have seen him, or have information on his whereabouts, I anxiously await your contact. Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

JL
416-456-7247
jlam.1101@gmail.com