Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found Dog

libergirl
September 24th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Hello, I live in Leduc, Alberta and have found a dog.
He definatly has some German Shepherd in him, and his colouring is a beautiful tiger type thing. He followed us home from the park, and there isn't any indication on the collar of an owner. He seems to be in good condition, his fur is clean and not matted. He seems to be nourished. If this is your dog, PLEASE call 780-980-2886, or e-mail at stephiesmyth@gmail.com
He is super friendly, super cute, and as much as we'd like to keep him ourselves he really deserves to be returned to his original owners. Thanks!
I don't understand how to upload pictures onto here, but if you are wanting a picture, I will e-mail you one. Just email at stephiesmyth@gmail.com Thanks! Soon we will be calling the SPCA or Edmonton Pound. Please get back to me ASAP

14+kitties
September 25th, 2010, 12:49 AM
Have you gone back to the park he followed you home from and posted any pics or info so maybe his owner can find him? That may help.

Koteburo
September 25th, 2010, 04:30 AM
Also post an ad on your Community Bulletin Board.
Best luck for you and the doggy <3

Masha
September 25th, 2010, 07:15 PM
put posters everywhere! someone will recognize him eventually

2sheltiesmom
October 3rd, 2010, 03:36 PM
Any news on "found" dog? Please let us know, it's always uplifting to hear a happy ending.

libergirl
December 9th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Well, he ran away from our place after we fed him some food. We saw him a couple weeks later in the back of a police car. Hopefully they were able to help him out!
loves, and thanks for all of your advice!
-libergirl