Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing - Simon the kitten

Masha
September 24th, 2010, 10:58 AM
My sister is currently looking after simon until he can find his forever home. He is about 7-8 weeks old we think and he has so much energy its unbelievable :eek: He loves to play (alot!!), sleep cuddled against you and yesterday he slept on her shoulder as she studied :cloud9: he is too adorable. We are in touch with TCR and after his upcoming appointment on saturday to get his shots and de worming he will be on the TCR website looking for his forever home. Here are a few of baby simon (these photos are as of last week -- its amazing how much he grew in one week) :

Frenchy
September 24th, 2010, 11:00 AM
omg he's adorable ! :lovestruck: I'm sure it's going to be hard for your sister to let him go , she's doing a great job by fostering ! :thumbs up

Dog Dancer
September 24th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Wow, I can't imagine how your sister will be able to part with him. He's too cute!

ancientgirl
September 24th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Awww, what a little doll! :lovestruck:

rainbow
September 24th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Awwww, he is so adorable :lovestruck: ....I love the wide eyed look in the 2nd pic. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
September 24th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Oh, what a little cutie pie!! :flirt:

Luvmypitgirls
September 24th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Awe what a munchkin:lovestruck: Wish I could have a kitten...but hubby says absolutely not :(

Dracko
September 24th, 2010, 07:56 PM
For the life of me, when you look at something like this, I can't fathom how someone can't like cats. I mean, look at that face!!!! :cloud9:

14+kitties
September 24th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Oh my! He should be adopted in a heartbeat! But then they have so many precious bundles just like this little fella'. My six will be on the site next month. :fingerscr Should have been sooner but I wanted to make sure they were s/n before they went to a new home. :o
Which vet are you going to? You can pm me the answer if you'd like. I'd just like to see if it's the same as the one I go to. :D

Love4himies
September 25th, 2010, 09:54 AM
What a little cutie pie :lovestruck:

Masha
September 25th, 2010, 06:12 PM
i went to ripley's at younge and elgin mills -- the price he offered was so low its amazing -- great dr. for agreeing to this

simon's sister has been trapped last night so i took them both to the vet today -- vaccines/check up/deworkimg after tax cost me 89$ total for both!!!! special rate cuz they are TCR related.... this would have cost me 400 at my regular vet

i will post her photos once she acclimates a bit -- she is as cute as simon :lovestruck: