Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New bed part 2 , it's approuved !

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2010, 04:43 PM
I had to leave earlier so I took Churchill inside and made him try his new bed , I think he likes it. :goodvibes: he didn't stay there though , he had to walk me to the door when I left. :p

JennieV
September 23rd, 2010, 04:48 PM
wow,awesome!! :highfive:
And... theres still space for Jack! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 23rd, 2010, 04:52 PM
Fits him perfectly! :cloud9:

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2010, 04:54 PM
theres still space for Jack! :laughing:

and that's about it :laughing:

chico2
September 23rd, 2010, 05:03 PM
aww frenchy he is such a beautiful boy,i bet the kitties will keep him company..

aslan
September 23rd, 2010, 05:05 PM
and that's about it :laughing:

lol,,i was thinking the exact same thing.

luckypenny
September 23rd, 2010, 09:28 PM
I can't believe that's a queen-size mattress...Churchill makes it look so small :laughing:. Hope he's all nice and cozy on it tonight :cloud9:.

14+kitties
September 23rd, 2010, 10:17 PM
I can't believe that's a queen-size mattress...Churchill makes it look so small :laughing:. Hope he's all nice and cozy on it tonight :cloud9:.

And I was thinking that same thing!! He is so lucky to have his own queen sized bed. So what if he shares it at varying times with a few other doggies and kitties. :cloud9: Lucky boy!!
I hope Mommy enjoys her new queen sized mattress just as much!

growler~GateKeeper
September 24th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Ah finally :cloud9: Churchill gets to try out his own new bed :D

Looks like it's the perfect height to rest his chin on the window sills to look out the window :thumbs up

Frenchy
September 24th, 2010, 10:44 AM
I can't believe that's a queen-size mattress...Churchill makes it look so small :laughing:.

I know hey ? :eek:

Looks like it's the perfect height to rest his chin on the window sills to look out the window :thumbs up

That's what I was thinking too , high enough that he can still "guard" his yard at night :p

BUT .... he came in last night , went to the sun room like he always does. I checked up on him a few times and also this morning , he slept on the floor next to the mattress :wall: last night I coaxed him to get on the bed but he wouldn't move or look at me ! (he's stubborn and that's his way to say : not going to do what you want me to) :frustrated:

JennieV
September 24th, 2010, 10:48 AM
maybe its too warm up there? :shrug:
anyone else was on it? maybe they chased him off? :confused::frustrated: poor Churchill!!!

Frenchy
September 24th, 2010, 11:03 AM
maybe its too warm up there? :shrug:
anyone else was on it? maybe they chased him off? :confused::frustrated: poor Churchill!!!

no , the other dogs were with me and the kitties were on their kitty beds. It was about 19*C in the sun room so he was ok. I don't put the baseboard heater on at night in there.

I'll coax him again tonight , maybe he's not sure this bed is for him :shrug: or maybe this bed is so not comfy , that even Churchill hates it ! :p

aslan
September 24th, 2010, 11:16 AM
might just be him,,my two have their own beds plus our bed but a good 95% of the time they sleep on the floor..especially Q...even at 19c may still be too warm for him.:shrug:

diandpat
September 24th, 2010, 11:22 AM
I'll coax him again tonight , maybe he's not sure this bed is for him :shrug: or maybe this bed is so not comfy , that even Churchill hates it ! :p

:laughing::laughing::laughing: that's pretty uncomfy for sure!

Hobo has never missed a night on the bed with us and Ginger sleeps on the wood floor 95% of the time too. Must be a golden thing. She has been hot a lot this week and it is not even that warm anymore at night. Wait for winter.

In any event, the other three seem to love it so it is not wasted :thumbs up

Frenchy
September 24th, 2010, 11:43 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: that's pretty uncomfy for sure!

uncomfy like you would never believe ... so much that after a few nights sleeping on it , I transfered it in the guest bedroom and used the old futon for years. When I changed the guest b-room into the mini catuary , I put the futon on a couch base in the sun room and had to take back the evil mattress :yuck: my sister slept on it a few times and when I told her it's now Churchill's , she was so happy :laughing:

Frenchy
September 24th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Ginger sleeps on the wood floor 95% of the time too. Must be a golden thing.

Bailey , Daisy and Sam used to sleep on the bed with me :cloud9: Bailey was the perfect back pillow :cloud9:

ancientgirl
September 24th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Holy cow! Seeing him on that mattress knowing it's a queen really shows what a big guy he is. He looks comfy though. Perfect fit.

aslan
September 24th, 2010, 01:47 PM
I showed grace and she went :eek: yup we're gonna need a muuuuuch bigger bed.

rainbow
September 24th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Yep, it's a perfect fit for Churchill. :cloud9:

But, I agree that it's probably too warm for him. Logan is the same way ....he sleeps on the bare floor at night and I even have to keep the floor fan on low all night blowing in his direction or else he will insist on going outside. :rolleyes:

Rgeurts
September 24th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Thorin is like that as well. He has his own bedroom with a Q-size bed. He will lay on it and look out the window, but only stays on it for amybe an hour before he gets too hot. He sleeps with dh and I alot, but again, will only stay on the bed a short time. So he's on and off them all night. Maybe Churchill is the same?

Frenchy
September 26th, 2010, 10:18 AM
So he's on and off them all night. Maybe Churchill is the same?

Maybe , so far , from when he gets in until I go to bed , he's not using it. But the others sure are in the day time , they love playing and zooming on it :laughing: