Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Churchill's new bed !

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2010, 12:36 PM
I got a new mattress (finally) today , my old queen size mattress was like sleeping on a ton of brick :frustrated: so I'm recycling the old one by giving it to Churchill. :cool: will only know tonight if he likes it. So far , I have 3 "testers" who gave it 4 paws up :D

Jack : "I'm the king of the bed" !

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2010, 12:38 PM
It's a family affair .... :laughing:

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2010, 12:42 PM
I think that makes me an official crazy dog lady. :o

mastifflover
September 23rd, 2010, 01:14 PM
Oh so you knew that we unofficially had you pegged as the crazy dog lady but we probably like you more because of it.
By the way the kids look pretty content with your decision to donate the bed to them. They share so nice. Love your brindle baby and those ears a good wind and the baby is gone. I love the way they have the little one protected on either side. I guess they know who the boss is. It is always the little ones. Your crew is adorable :pawprint:

diandpat
September 23rd, 2010, 01:25 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: too cute Frenchy!!! How did I know Jack would be the first one to try it???

Better be careful...they look so comfy you might find yourself sleeping alone in your room from now on :eek:

hazelrunpack
September 23rd, 2010, 01:47 PM
Churchill is going to love it if the others let him use it! :p

A waterproof mattress pad, if you don't have one on there, is highly recommended by the Pack. Seems like Mom doesn't care so much about messes if she knows the mattress is protected. :thumbs up

rainbow
September 23rd, 2010, 02:10 PM
I love it :thumbs up and I'm sure it will get lots of use from the fuzzbutts. :cloud9:

I agree with the waterproof mattress pad .....if you don't have one just get a large piece of plastic from the hardware or building supply store and tape it to the mattress.

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2010, 03:46 PM
Oh so you knew that we unofficially had you pegged as the crazy dog lady but we probably like you more because of it.

thanks mastifflover :) but I'm afraid I'm just # 2 , right after Hazel :D

Better be careful...they look so comfy you might find yourself sleeping alone in your room from now on :eek:

they better still sleep on my bed ! This one is reserved for Churchill at night time !

too funny , new bed is a bit higher but Jack is still able to jump on :laughing:

A waterproof mattress pad, if you don't have one on there, is highly recommended by the Pack. Seems like Mom doesn't care so much about messes if she knows the mattress is protected. :thumbs up

oh ! good idea ! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
September 23rd, 2010, 11:13 PM
:laughing: Everyone but Churchill on the bed ~ did Nelly & Sienna let the kitties test it too?

Frenchy
September 24th, 2010, 09:41 AM
did Nelly & Sienna let the kitties test it too?

The kitties (the boys) were the first to try it :D by the time I got the cam , the dogs took over :p

ancientgirl
September 24th, 2010, 12:36 PM
:laughing:Jack always looks so happy! What a little ham. :laughing:

TeriM
September 25th, 2010, 11:08 PM
The animals sure know where the comfort is don't they :laughing:.

Great pics :cloud9:.

Love4himies
September 26th, 2010, 06:51 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: But there is no room left for Churchill :shrug: :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
September 27th, 2010, 09:34 PM
OMG! That little Jack always brings a smile to my face! :crazy:

Does he really have the personality that he portraits in his pictures? What a doll! :cloud9:

Frenchy
September 28th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Does he really have the personality that he portraits in his pictures?

And more :D he's always very hyper and very happy. (unless you're giving him a butt bath or when the vet cuts his nails :eek:)

he follows me everywhere :dog: