Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A sleeping Dart

14+kitties
September 22nd, 2010, 12:35 PM
Have a while before working today and no one needs fed, cleaned up after, or medicated for at least half an hour so...........
I took the first two the other day. So cute! :cloud9:
And this one just a few minutes ago...
I gave him the wrong name. It should be Sir Purralot. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
September 22nd, 2010, 12:39 PM
OMG :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:, his wee tongue is out :lovestruck:. What a difference his life is had he not been rescued by your friend. :angel:

14+kitties
September 22nd, 2010, 12:44 PM
The only time he is not happy is when he is near running water. Then he is petrified. Makes you wonder what happened before. I have turned water on while holding him a couple of times or gone past a running tap while holding him. He totally freaks out! Poor baby.
He's safe now.

Love4himies
September 22nd, 2010, 12:50 PM
Yup, something happened to scare him of running water, poor boy :( :grouphug:. Wonder what happened to his siblings :(

14+kitties
September 22nd, 2010, 12:57 PM
We'll never know. :( But with his reaction to water I have wondered. :(

rainbow
September 22nd, 2010, 02:20 PM
Awww, the pics with his wee tongue out are so sweet :cloud9: and his crazy position in third one is too cute. :D

Scary to think about the reason for being so afraid of water though. :eek: :( :grouphug:

chico2
September 22nd, 2010, 04:37 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwww,what a little sweet-heart he is:cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
September 23rd, 2010, 12:52 AM
Aw I love Dart so much! :grouphug: He just tugs at my heart strings. But why he is sleeping alone? Where are all his buds and buddettes? :D

I don't like thinking about why he would be scared of water...poor sweetie. :(

Dog Dancer
September 23rd, 2010, 11:29 AM
I'm with you all about his fear of water :(. He is just so cute though, I love his tongue sticking out. He has to know he's hit kitty heaven. I think he's sticking his tongue out at the moron who dumped him.

Chris21711
September 23rd, 2010, 12:14 PM
He is such a little cutie 14k :cloud9:

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2010, 12:16 PM
Looks like he fell asleep while he was cleaning himself ! :cloud9: he's too cute :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
September 23rd, 2010, 12:33 PM
I love when they forget to stick their tongue back in. :laughing: What a little angel he is.

growler~GateKeeper
September 24th, 2010, 01:14 AM
How in the world does he find that last position comfortable? :laughing: :crazy:

krdahmer
September 24th, 2010, 02:21 AM
I got to give him kisses!!!!:lovestruck: and snuggle TT:cloud9:....twice in one week!!!! nah nah nnana nah!!!!!:p

Rgeurts
September 24th, 2010, 03:16 AM
What a precious lil :angel2: he is! :flirt:
That third pic is so cute... contortionist kitty!! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 24th, 2010, 02:16 PM
He's a cutie, that's for sure. :flirt:

Dee-O-Gee
September 27th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Oh that little sleeping Dart, Sir Purralot. :)

One has to wonder what the heck he was thinking of in that last picture. :D

luckypenny
September 30th, 2010, 12:09 AM
I got to give him kisses!!!!:lovestruck: and snuggle TT:cloud9:....twice in one week!!!! nah nah nnana nah!!!!!:p

Now that is not a nice way to treat your friends :yell:.

I keep coming back to this thread to look at Dart's sweet little face :cloud9:. I should have hid him in my purse when I had the chance :frustrated:.

14+kitties
September 30th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Now that is not a nice way to treat your friends :yell:.

I keep coming back to this thread to look at Dart's sweet little face :cloud9:. I should have hid him in my purse when I had the chance :frustrated:.

And now he wouldn't fit in your purse. He is growing so fast. Almost as tall as TT now. When I eat he is my bestest friend. Loves my cereal in the morning. :D The only time he is in the crate is at night time and that's for our sake. We need sleep. :o He fits in here like a well worn glove. :cloud9: