Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My new addition

bj601
September 19th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Ok, here he is. Still have no name, he was named Biscuit by the rescue, but it doesn't suit him. Of course no one can come to a consensus on a name :wall:

He does have attitude! He is a little terror and I will have my work cut out for me with this little one :laughing:

Brenda

Love4himies
September 19th, 2010, 08:10 PM
OMG, what a wee sweetie pie :cloud9: :lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

Marty11
September 19th, 2010, 08:28 PM
What a cutie, how about Otis (long sounding O)

hazelrunpack
September 19th, 2010, 09:40 PM
He certainly is a cutie! :flirt:

14+kitties
September 19th, 2010, 09:55 PM
Oh my! :cloud9: I thought you were going after an older pup. What an adorable sweetie!! I'm sure he will be a marvelous addition to the family.
I normally wait for a few days to see what personality comes out and figure out a name from that. I know he will give you lots to call him.:D
Congrats!!!

mastifflover
September 19th, 2010, 10:14 PM
What a cutie. Well since he is so young we will want age progression pics and lots

bj601
September 19th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Thanks guys! He certainly has a personality! He is 11 weeks old and there will be more pics to come for sure :laughing:

14+...I usually wait too...his personality is pretty strong already...Trouble seems to stand out :laughing:

He is part schnauzer and part yorkie and ALL attitude :eek: Far too smart from what I see. He mastered the stairs already, goes up and down the porch like there is no tomorrow.

mamangenn
September 20th, 2010, 08:20 AM
he is so cute!!!!

I think the name Sasha would be really cute for him:)

Kalou
September 20th, 2010, 08:25 AM
so adorable!

Frenchy
September 20th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Congratulation on the adoption of a rescue ! :thumbs up He's adorable :lovestruck:

I do like the name Biscuit :o :p

BenMax
September 20th, 2010, 08:53 AM
What a cutie. Now how can that little one be a terror? All I see is Angel, Angel, Angel.:angel:

bj601
September 20th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Lol Ben...looks are deceiving! He has never been crate trained. I have his crate in the livingroom with the door open so he can go in and out and get used to it. He already knows it is his...his mouse is in there, the toy he brought with him from SOS is in there, his puppy nylabone is in there. All brought in there by him.

I always said I needed to find a dog that would not let mine be so bossy all the time. Even the German Shepperd down the street let's Neesa be the boss. Well I found the dog! Or puppy actually lol. The introduction with the 2 went amazingly well, none of the issues I thought I would have have surfaced YET.

And he is such a little sponge. Mimics every move she makes. Neesa was in the kitchen trying to get him to play. She was slapping the ground with her paws and pouncing, he is just sitting there watching her for about 5 seconds and then starts doing it right back to her.

I know, probably normal dog stuff...but Neesa is dumber than a box of rocks :laughing: I love her dearly and would never trade her for any money in the world but she is not the smartest cookie (which I knew when I got a shih tzu). So in comparison, I guess it makes him look like a genius :laughing:

But no, he most certainly has the terrier attitude and is ready to tackle anything and try anything. We have a 14 year old schnauzer/terrier mix. I KNOW I have my work cut out for me with him, but that's ok. I like a dog with spunk.

Chris21711
September 20th, 2010, 11:26 AM
A cutie pie for sure :lovestruck:....do you know the history of how a pup so young came into rescue?

My canine companion when I lived in Spain was called "Trouble"....she was anything but, she was one marvellous dog :cloud9:

bj601
September 20th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Chris, he was born in the rescue. Mom came to them pregnant, she had 3 girls and him. All of them including mom have been adopted.

Chris21711
September 20th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Chris, he was born in the rescue. Mom came to them pregnant, she had 3 girls and him. All of them including mom have been adopted.

:thumbs up that's good news that they all have found homes....you will have lots of fun together I'm sure.

Magicwildwolf69
September 20th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Oh he's such a sweetie! Nope no trouble in those little eyes. just pure suggleness. congrats on the new one! He's so cute!

bj601
March 10th, 2011, 02:32 PM
ok, I realized I haven't mentioned anything about the little demon since he came home or posted a new photo.......well here he is. We settled on the name Casey. The photos aren't the greatest, I took them with my cell lol. The second one was taken about a month ago (that's his sit. I tired to teach him sit and then sit pretty....now he just automatically goes into the "sit pretty"). He sure has changed lol. He'll be changing a bit more at the end of the month too...I booked his neuter this morning :laughing:

BenMax
March 10th, 2011, 03:11 PM
OMGoshhh...how adorable!!!:lovestruck::cloud9::angel:

pattymac
March 10th, 2011, 04:03 PM
He's very cute!! Those are big ears!!

chico2
March 10th, 2011, 05:20 PM
What a little sweet-heart,no trouble for sure,he must be an angel:angel2:
Casey is a good name,but I think I'd call him Trouble,which of course he is not:laughing:

hazelrunpack
March 10th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Casey is a doll, bj601!! :flirt: Sending :goodvibes: along for his surgery at the end of the month!

bj601
March 14th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Chico2.....he is ALL bad!!!!!!!!!!! Trouble should have been his first, second and last name :evil: I think when they named the terrier they actually said terror but in translation it came out terrier :laughing: But we have become attached to the little monster so I guess he will stay lol. scary though that his "troubling" side comes across in the photos :laughing:

Pattymac, when his ears began standing up I thought he might grow into them...but no...they just keep getting bigger lol. We call them his bat ears.

bj601
March 14th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Benmax..looks are deceiving...he is a little monster lol.

Hazlerunpack....you should send those :goodvibes: along to the vet's office lol. They are going to need them :laughing: but thank you. I always get nervous when they have the surgery. I was a basket case when Neesa was spayed.

hazelrunpack
March 14th, 2011, 08:32 PM
I always get nervous at surgery time, too. Or teeth-cleaning times... :rolleyes: Guess it's natural to worry. :D

rainbow
March 18th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Casey is absolutely adorable :lovestruck: ....more pics please. :goodvibes: