Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Gotcha Day to O'Shawnnessey and Mirabelle

Tundra_Queen
September 12th, 2010, 07:18 AM
It was 2 years ago today that lovable O'shawnnessey and timid shy Mirabelle came to live with us. Mirabelle is now very loveable too, more so than OS and that's saying a lot!

She races me upstairs when she knows I'm going to bed and she walks up and down the bed when I lay down so I will pet her. If I stop petting her she will get her head under my hand and lift it up just like a dog does. :laughing: And if I'm too slow at getting into bed, she will raise her front paw to me with her toes spread all apart and try to shake paws. :laughing: She will meow at me while she is waiting for me to get into bed while doing this. It's so funny and sweet! She has come a very long way in 2 years. She even smacks Gumpy old Willie on the head and then runs away so he will chase her....:laughing::laughing:

These two have also shown Willie how to be a cat and how to play with them, how to eat wet food. How to get into more trouble than he did before too! :laughing: But they have really brought happiness, love and life into our lives.

Debbie :D

luckypenny
September 12th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Happy Gotcha Day O'Shawnessey and Mirabelle!!

Clearly they've brought much extra joy and love to your home, TQ :goodvibes:. Now, where are the Gotcha Day photos :frustrated:?

:D

Dee-O-Gee
September 12th, 2010, 09:31 PM
OMD...has it been a year since the 1st happy gotcha already? :crazy:

Happy 2nd gotcha day O'shawnnessey and Mirabelle and I concur with LP, pictures please! :)

hazelrunpack
September 12th, 2010, 11:24 PM
happy gotcha day, Mirabelle and O'Shawnnessey!!!!

Hope you had a wonderful day!!!

14+kitties
September 12th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Happy Gotcha Day O'Shawnessey and Mirabelle!! I bet your day was filled with lots of love, snuggles, and kisses!! :cloud9:

ancientgirl
September 13th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Happy belated Gotcha day Mirabelle and O'Shawnnessey!!!!!

I hope you had a great day!

diandpat
September 13th, 2010, 03:04 PM
WOW...TWO years???? It honestly seems like just yesterday. I was expecting one year but two already!!!! :crazy:

Well, they sure fell into the right lap :lovestruck: They are gorgeous (from what I remember)...what's with a Gotcha Day Thread and no pics???? :p

Tundra_Queen
September 14th, 2010, 01:25 AM
Thanks everyone...I know...I know...no pictures. :sorry:

Happy Gotcha Day O'Shawnessey and Mirabelle!!

Clearly they've brought much extra joy and love to your home, TQ :goodvibes:. Now, where are the Gotcha Day photos :frustrated:?

:D

lp...yes they have brought lots of joy into the house. :D Though they seem to be going thru their second childhood. LOL

WOW...TWO years???? It honestly seems like just yesterday. I was expecting one year but two already!!!! :crazy:

Well, they sure fell into the right lap :lovestruck: They are gorgeous (from what I remember)...what's with a Gotcha Day Thread and no pics???? :p

diandpat, yes it's been 2 years already. It feels like they have always been here.

growler~GateKeeper
September 14th, 2010, 04:11 AM
Happy belated gotcha days OS & M :cat: :cat:

rainbow
September 14th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Belated Happy Gotcha Day to
O'Shawnessey & Mirabelle !!!

Love4himies
September 14th, 2010, 06:15 PM
happy belated gotcha day, oshawnessey and mirabelle