Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gerri update :).... We're growing!

JennieV
September 10th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Some new pictures... she has been growing..alot...

Also, gave me a little scare: I went to get the car from the garage, had to walk there so I took Sparky, its a nice walk....She must have somehow sneaked past me when I was leaving, because when I got back (about 40 minutes or so later), I found a very scared kitty sitting by the entrance door :eek::eek: lucky my entrance is in the back yard, which is fenced... :shrug:
I will be that much more diligent now..! :frustrated: little weasel!:yell:

"..Gerri, have you been hanging with Bunduk????"

"...NOOOOOO, Gerri!!!.."

What? what did I do?? :shrug: I iz a :angel:

JennieV
September 10th, 2010, 06:02 PM
" ooooooo! A freshly-shaved doggy!!! Duuuude! you look awful BWAHAHAHA!"

"There's Life out there..."

DA SHAVED DOGGY.. giving me DA STINK EYE :frustrated: :laughing::laughing:

cpietra16
September 10th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Gerri looks beautiful....what a face:angel::cloud9:....I'm still waiting for an email by the way....it should come soon.

14+kitties
September 10th, 2010, 06:22 PM
She is getting sooooo big and so beautiful!! :cloud9::cloud9: I bet she was afraid of being outside on her own. She's a little baby yet. Let's hope she stays a little frightened.
Sparky is looking wonderful. Neat cut!!

ancientgirl
September 10th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Aww, what a cute little devil she is. Sparky looks great.

hazelrunpack
September 10th, 2010, 10:24 PM
She's so beautiful, Jennie! :flirt: Glad she's none the worse for wear after her adventure! :grouphug:

JennieV
September 10th, 2010, 10:30 PM
She's so beautiful, Jennie! :flirt: Glad she's none the worse for wear after her adventure! :grouphug:

Yeah, seriously... I tried not to freak out, but I will be watching my exit with double attention now... :eek::frustrated:

JennieV
September 10th, 2010, 10:32 PM
She is getting sooooo big and so beautiful!! :cloud9::cloud9: I bet she was afraid of being outside on her own. She's a little baby yet. Let's hope she stays a little frightened.
Sparky is looking wonderful. Neat cut!!
I hope she is gonna stick inside... Although the yard is fenced and faced inside, away from the road, I am still super-nervous to lose her. Teaches me a lesson, eh?

JennieV
September 10th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Gerri looks beautiful....what a face:angel::cloud9:....I'm still waiting for an email by the way....it should come soon.

no worries! :thumbs up I have next week off too! :laughing:

14+kitties
September 10th, 2010, 10:38 PM
I hope she is gonna stick inside... Although the yard is fenced and faced inside, away from the road, I am still super-nervous to lose her. Teaches me a lesson, eh?

I always do a double check before I open doors here to make sure no one is close by. Dart likes to hide under the stand right beside the door but he runs the other way when I go near the door. TT is the one that likes to go out and check out the world. :cloud9: The others just couldn't care less.
Hopefully Gerri has learned her lesson. :fingerscr

JennieV
September 10th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Hopefully Gerri has learned her lesson. :fingerscr

I dunno about Gerri, but Jennie SURE did!! :laughing::laughing:

Love4himies
September 11th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Oh, Gerri, no more sneaking out :yell:.

What a beautiful girl she is :cloud9: :lovestruck: and Sparky too :lovestruck:

Frenchy
September 11th, 2010, 09:15 AM
ahhh Gerri you little :evil: you !

omg she's sooo cute :lovestruck: I think it's time to say bye bye to that little white curtain , I think it's days are numbered :laughing:

rainbow
September 11th, 2010, 03:17 PM
What a sweet little face she has. :lovestruck:

I agree with Frenchy ....that little curtain is toast. :D

Dracko
September 11th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Really beautiful cat. :lovestruck:

'Course Sparky is cute as always, too.

chico2
September 12th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Jennie,aww she's grown so much,she is a beautiful young girl,her and Sparky make a great couple,I hope Sparky agrees:laughing:
I am really happy for you that you can experience having a cat,they are such wonderful little loves.:cloud9:

luckypenny
September 12th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Goodness, she's soooo darn adorable :cloud9:. And my Sparky man, he's always a handsome fella :lovestruck:...both short and long coats look fab on him.